Do you "play" RuneScape anymore?

Fergal

In school time I actualy don't play that much only a few times during the week, but in the last few weeks youtube has taken my time over the TV, so I don't actualy watch TV pretty much any more, I almost only see videos in youtube, or of ppl commentating about RS gameplay or MW3, OR Im in my PS3 getting my last games to 100% till get my xbox 360 + MW3...I still play RS at weekends and usualy in vacation time I pay for p2p just for some 1 month fun :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I only got a laptop to play on, and I tried a bit, and it was laggy as hell. I fnot, I could possibly have bought members again. Even though RuneScape looks totally ruined.

If you're referring to the graphical updates, then yes full rune looks so crappy right now, but no1 wears it, all good armours look awesome; bandos, dfs, karil etc.

I treat Runescape like I treat my women. I keep it around, show occasional interest every now and then. When I'm feeling really bored, I call Runescape up and we do our thing. Ultimately though, me and Runescape's future is bleak. Yeah, it's fun, but she fails to keep my interest. Even if we did have long beautiful past together. I mean, it's not my fault I went to Nc State and she went to Campbell. Yeah, we could of tried keeping in touch, but it would of been too awkward. And when Runescape started dating somebody else, THAT WAS COOL WITH ME, OKAY? I'm not jealous. I don't need Runescape. I...I...I can't...Oh god. I miss her.But yeah, certain updates or thrills may bring me back, but I don't see me scaping it up for realz anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to start back, its hard to play on a labtob though. :\ and runescape seems to have changed so much that it is hard to get back into. It's been so long since I've played that I had to recover my password since i forgot it. Logged in to realize all my items have been taken from my account. haha. oh well good way to start over from scratch. :)

I'm trying to start back, its hard to play on a labtob though. : and runescape seems to have changed so much that it is hard to get back into. It's been so long since I've played that I had to recover my password since i forgot it. Logged in to realize all my items have been taken from my account. haha. oh well good way to start over from scratch. Posted Image

having 15m in items isnt a bad start :P