Photo

Do you "play" RuneScape anymore?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I know I don't. And I'm sure there are a lot of people in this clan that don't regularly play RS anymore.I play off and on, get addicted, get bored; that's just me. What about you guys?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I'm trying to lmao hence making the range tank "/

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Im going to again, just had a 2 week break (no college = no rs ;)), but I never play too much, 2 hours on a single day is A LOT. I aim for 30 mins/day

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Seem I'm the opposite ill sit down for a few hours then won't play it again for a week lmao

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Seem I'm the opposite ill sit down for a few hours then won't play it again for a week lmao

Just like a lot of us. Especially with the thought of being able to play my PS3...

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
In school time I actualy don't play that much only a few times during the week, but in the last few weeks youtube has taken my time over the TV, so I don't actualy watch TV pretty much any more, I almost only see videos in youtube, or of ppl commentating about RS gameplay or MW3, OR Im in my PS3 getting my last games to 100% till get my xbox 360 + MW3...I still play RS at weekends and usualy in vacation time I pay for p2p just for some 1 month fun :P

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
No.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
^

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
sure

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
I grind lol but even thats only off and on

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
maybe

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I wish. It was really fun once, or twice, but its hard getting into it again... F2P is totally ruined, and I hate buying members and almost not play...

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I wish. It was really fun once, or twice, but its hard getting into it again... F2P is totally ruined, and I hate buying members and almost not play...

So whats holding you back? Setting some short term goals is a good way to keep motivated!

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I still play (:

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

So whats holding you back? Setting some short term goals is a good way to keep motivated!

Well, I only got a laptop to play on, and I tried a bit, and it was laggy as hell. I fnot, I could possibly have bought members again. Even though RuneScape looks totally ruined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com