Bots.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Does anyone in this clan bot?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I'm sure there are a couple who do. The vets will remember Sire Murlock, he was fairly active, and then constantly botted and no one knows what has happened to him since. There was a point where Runescape was extremely boring for me, so I botted just about everything. But now I'm completely legit again.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Okay, just checking, thanks for being open about it. It's just that at times in the clan chat there are many people online but no chat so I thought maybe this clan condoned alot of botting :)I've also botted in the past but that's way behind me now.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Used too. Botted 90% of my 99 Woodcutting. Quit when my brother got roll backed to near nothing stats.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Okay, just checking, thanks for being open about it. It's just that at times in the clan chat there are many people online but no chat so I thought maybe this clan condoned alot of botting :)I've also botted in the past but that's way behind me now.

Ya I don't understand that either. I notice that a lot too. I doubt that all of them are botting because that's just stupid. I used to always leave the chat as it's easier to get reported when you aren't replying.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Yeah, I decided to start playing 'casually' but here I am again up at like 2am trying to level up my range!

So much for casual.

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
I've never tried botting but maybe I'll try it out? Any suggestions?

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
I use to bot with RSBot, but it was only flax and stuff, I ended up getting it all scammed from me so I think Karma and I are even now.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Never botted ever.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
I've never botted but I attempted to but it got complicated for me and decided not to do it. So basically i never have, but i have attempted

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
I never boted in my life, in the most times I'm probably talking in IRC or Im doing stuff that requires concentration like power fishing or power mining so I don't talk. If I ever bot in this game, probably only will be for FM, that makes me crazy and RC that is realy hard in F2P and boring.....

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
which i will fix soon with that membership nooby <3

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts

which i will fix soon with that membership nooby <3

:)Add me in-game to talk and we will do that....

Aliath

Aliath

• 106 Posts
I botted one or two magic levels but I promptly pussied out.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Posted Image

me rage at a bot today :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo
4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© ElderSouls.com