Bots.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Does anyone in this clan bot?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I'm sure there are a couple who do. The vets will remember Sire Murlock, he was fairly active, and then constantly botted and no one knows what has happened to him since. There was a point where Runescape was extremely boring for me, so I botted just about everything. But now I'm completely legit again.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Okay, just checking, thanks for being open about it. It's just that at times in the clan chat there are many people online but no chat so I thought maybe this clan condoned alot of botting :)I've also botted in the past but that's way behind me now.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Used too. Botted 90% of my 99 Woodcutting. Quit when my brother got roll backed to near nothing stats.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Okay, just checking, thanks for being open about it. It's just that at times in the clan chat there are many people online but no chat so I thought maybe this clan condoned alot of botting :)I've also botted in the past but that's way behind me now.

Ya I don't understand that either. I notice that a lot too. I doubt that all of them are botting because that's just stupid. I used to always leave the chat as it's easier to get reported when you aren't replying.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Yeah, I decided to start playing 'casually' but here I am again up at like 2am trying to level up my range!

So much for casual.

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
I've never tried botting but maybe I'll try it out? Any suggestions?

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
I use to bot with RSBot, but it was only flax and stuff, I ended up getting it all scammed from me so I think Karma and I are even now.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Never botted ever.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
I've never botted but I attempted to but it got complicated for me and decided not to do it. So basically i never have, but i have attempted

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
I never boted in my life, in the most times I'm probably talking in IRC or Im doing stuff that requires concentration like power fishing or power mining so I don't talk. If I ever bot in this game, probably only will be for FM, that makes me crazy and RC that is realy hard in F2P and boring.....

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
which i will fix soon with that membership nooby <3

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts

which i will fix soon with that membership nooby <3

:)Add me in-game to talk and we will do that....

Aliath

Aliath

• 106 Posts
I botted one or two magic levels but I promptly pussied out.

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Posted Image

me rage at a bot today :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com