Bots.

Stuart

I'm sure there are a couple who do. The vets will remember Sire Murlock, he was fairly active, and then constantly botted and no one knows what has happened to him since. There was a point where Runescape was extremely boring for me, so I botted just about everything. But now I'm completely legit again.

Okay, just checking, thanks for being open about it. It's just that at times in the clan chat there are many people online but no chat so I thought maybe this clan condoned alot of botting :)I've also botted in the past but that's way behind me now.

Ya I don't understand that either. I notice that a lot too. I doubt that all of them are botting because that's just stupid. I used to always leave the chat as it's easier to get reported when you aren't replying.

Never on my main. But who cares, really. I sort of feel like bots are the only thing people talk about on RuneScape sometimes, which annoys me. It's way more of a problem in f2p.

I think 90% of F2P people are botters, I am F2P for a week now and even in the most stupid and bizzare places there are botters, guys with lvl 80 in lvl 5 goblins...

Botting? Like giving your account to someone, and they do the work for you in exchange for cash? Or using a program to do some training?If it's one of the above, nope never done it. All my stats 100% Legit. Btw, I don't ever leave that chat, I log on, and I automatically sign into Clan/Buddy Chats for Rebelz...I don't talk, because most of the time people are deep in convo, or no one's talking at all, or I'm AFK training.