Anyways, my things.
- Skinny/in-shape. This isn't politically correct but being in shape is a big part of my life and it's therefore important to me when looking for others.
- Breasts are nice and all, but there's definitely such a thing as too big, and that line is way below what pop culture would have you believe imo. Basically you're good if they're bigger than mine.
- I don't want to see the yellow plaque on your teeth. This was a problem with several girls in my school. That said, I don't have fake pearly whites either necessarily and don't expect it.
2. Must be able to get my subtle/reference-filled/(mean?) sense of humor without getting offended.
3. Have to be able to have intelligent conversations that don't consist of texting this: "hey" | "hey" | "wuts up?" | "nm, u?" | "nothing really"
- When someone texts me this they're instantly deleted from my phone. Happens about 10 times a year.
I know I'm shallow. I don't give a shit, I know what I'm looking for. Don't waste your time telling me how "wrong" I am.