Favorite over all way to make money?

can we cut

I have to say mine has always been monster hunting, but lately fishing has been bringing in some sort of proffit.

I agree with fishing. It is very casual and laid-back. You don't have to constantly be on watch like when you're killing demons or in the great orb project etc.You can sit back, listen to some music, do some multi-tasking without too much concentration and on the plus side you earn some money. If I had to pick one 99 I wouldn't mind getting, it would be fishing.I've never really got to such a high level that I earn money from monsters, feathers is the only way I know alot of people farm from chickens in lumbridge, on F2P though.

I agree with fishing. It is very casual and laid-back. You don't have to constantly be on watch like when you're killing demons or in the great orb project etc.You can sit back, listen to some music, do some multi-tasking without too much concentration and on the plus side you earn some money. If I had to pick one 99 I wouldn't mind getting, it would be fishing.I've never really got to such a high level that I earn money from monsters, feathers is the only way I know alot of people farm from chickens in lumbridge, on F2P though.

Fishing gets even more chill when you hit level 90, as then you can do Rocktails which give decent xp and 250k an hour. You only do like four inventories an hour and the spots don't move around much, so it's amazing. Woodcutting ivy is also really chill. A lot of casual players can get 99 wc simply chopping ivy while they watch TV or something.