Photo

That One Thing You Really Want

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
This used to be Turmoil. After I got that, it became Overloads. After I got those, it became the Slayer skillcape. I'm currently on a break from slayer, finishing up some 99s, but I still want that shiny red and black glory like nothing else.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Terravilla

Terravilla

• 154 Posts
I really want to get my attack, strength and defence to 90+. I also really, really want to trim my range cape.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

I really want to get my attack, strength and defence to 90+. I also really, really want to trim my range cape.

Cooking? That's always an easy way to trim your cape.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
or Firemaking <3120 Dungeoneering.

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Well since F2P can't get skillcapes :P my goal is to max out every skill. Which I know sounds unrealistic but I highly doubt I'll get membership unless that happens (well, unless I'm still playing when I move out).

Dusang

Dusang

• 115 Posts
It's been the Fishing cape since 2007 when I tried to get it the first time. It's coming to an end now.Now my goal is to be entirely self-sufficient and not rely on the GE. Not going to go straight-up DIY though. Just more of an on-principle kind of thing. Afterwards, I honestly have no idea what I want. 90 attack and 90 def for now.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Well since F2P can't get skillcapes :P my goal is to max out every skill. Which I know sounds unrealistic but I highly doubt I'll get membership unless that happens (well, unless I'm still playing when I move out).

Get mems first. I swear to god, it's like playing a different game. The only problem is that if your mems runs out, you really won't want to play F2P.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

The only problem is that if your mems runs out, you really won't want to play F2P.

This. Stage 2 is not wanting to play either one.

Terravilla

Terravilla

• 154 Posts

Agreed.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

True, but I took a 3 month break from playing RS and now I'm back into it (sadly?).

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

True, but I took a 3 month break from playing RS and now I'm back into it (sadly?).

Change the 3 month break into a 3 year break for me.Hmmm one thing I really want... I guess would be the reason i created this account for many moons ago, and that would be to make money for a phat ha.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
99 Str.Wanted it since i very first started in .. euh, 2000?

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
one thing i really want to be honest is to get all of my chaotic's back then start my way to rebuild up and beable to get an YAK <3

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
99 thieving :D I realy enjoy training thieving :)

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

99 thieving :D I realy enjoy training thieving :)

What, are you some kind of sadist? Thieving is fast, but it's mentally excruciating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com