* * * * * 1 votes skyrim

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Does she have a cat? :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

....3 of them 

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

many of you read the "saddest moment in life"  blog,  update on the situation.  i decided to let karma do its work as its never let me down before.   and boy did it.   i will be getting a new star wars xbox or the elite on the 15th, i have the new tv at the house already.  and she..... well she is a wreck right now.  her new bf has supposedly dumped her, her dog has ripped and shredded her entire house apart,  my dog that she took has shit and pissed everywhere and barks all night long and she wants me to take him back, and to top it all off i do believe that her parents (devout christians) have found out that their angel has slept with 20+ men and have almost disowned her. i would normally feel sorry for her but.......no i feel nothing at all.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

that bitch fucked with the wrong skyrim saves!

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

i managed to sneak save my profile and save point in skyrim.  i hope that is what i needed to save so it still has all my info.  but then again i guess it would be fun to start over....

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

All's well that ends well. Although I am an atheist, endings this good sometimes make me wonder if there might be someone watching over us.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

i believe in god, me and him have where im going written down.   his fan club on the other hand.  they can suck my balls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com