Photo

saddest moment in life....

* * * * * 1 votes skyrim

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

when me and my girl broke up two nights ago and she came and took the tv and the xbox while i was gone and never saved anything then took a pic of the broken xbox that had been smashed with a axe.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Call the police.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Call the police.

What he said. Or, you know, you could give us her contact information and we could harass her.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

What he said. Or, you know, you could give us her contact information and we could harass her.

Deja vu. I think we already have been through thia before with someone else. That person didn't take any of our advice though.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Deja vu. I think we already have been through thia before with someone else. That person didn't take any of our advice though.

Yeah, but that was because she changed her email address before we could do so.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Here's the other guy; http://eldersouls.co...m-for-2-months/ I guess we bring bad luck to relationships... Well, maybe not in Tcee's case, or maybe that's why she quit?

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

lol ill upload the info in a bit.  the xbox was a gift given to me by her so that was her reasoning behind it. she said she bought it so it was hers but in my other posts ive stated that i had the downloadable game not the disk so now 394 hours of my life in the past 6 months is gone.  along with the game.  now i have to buy another tv, xbox, and skyrim, cod mw3, and 20 plus games. im basically fucked but whatever money comes and goes. but ive already had the locks changed and the cops here dont give a fuck, they said she had a key so they cant verify the property was mine or hers. funny how that works. 

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

brick her new house.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

As people have said above get the cops involved. I saw in the other post where this happened to someone else that the police didn't do anything because of lack of evidence but if she took a picture that should be evidence in itself.

Also regardless of what she thinks if she gave it to you its still becomes your property (just like if you had bought it from her or anyone else it's a verbal contract) and you said you had it for atleast 6 months so that should be enough to prove its yours without going too deep into contract laws. So yeah you should be able to get reimbursed for the damages either through insurance or through the legal system. Obviously you won't get your save data back though.

I would probably hold off on getting people here to harass her if you want something actually done about it since in their eyes thats just going to make you look just as guilty.

So yeah, good luck. Hope things get sorted out without too many hassles.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Have sex with her. That'll show her.

Make sure to upload pics of that too.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts
Lol I have had sex with her and is be more than happy to post pics but I don't want to get a warning on content from anyone getting offened by seeing tits Ass and coochy lol

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Lol I have had sex with her and is be more than happy to post pics but I don't want to get a warning on content from anyone getting offened by seeing tits Ass and coochy lol

send them to me ill put them on the 18+ section.

OR DAVID COULD GIVE YOU A MONTH OF PREM MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!!

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

WE HAVE AN 18+ SECTION????????? oh dear...

lol new tv, $700      

xbox $200+ (in the works)      

skyrim $60

look on her face when she stopped by to get her clothes and i was railing catie from hooters.... priceless  

"OR DAVID COULD GIVE YOU A MONTH OF PREM MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!!"

whos david

Edited by Deathirst, January 16, 2013 - 10:26 PM.
Merged double post

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

"OR DAVID COULD GIVE YOU A MONTH OF PREM MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!!"

whos david

Traag

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

hmmmmmmmm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com