saddest moment in life....

NoRegrets

lol ill upload the info in a bit.  the xbox was a gift given to me by her so that was her reasoning behind it. she said she bought it so it was hers but in my other posts ive stated that i had the downloadable game not the disk so now 394 hours of my life in the past 6 months is gone.  along with the game.  now i have to buy another tv, xbox, and skyrim, cod mw3, and 20 plus games. im basically fucked but whatever money comes and goes. but ive already had the locks changed and the cops here dont give a fuck, they said she had a key so they cant verify the property was mine or hers. funny how that works. 

• Upvote 1

As people have said above get the cops involved. I saw in the other post where this happened to someone else that the police didn't do anything because of lack of evidence but if she took a picture that should be evidence in itself.

Also regardless of what she thinks if she gave it to you its still becomes your property (just like if you had bought it from her or anyone else it's a verbal contract) and you said you had it for atleast 6 months so that should be enough to prove its yours without going too deep into contract laws. So yeah you should be able to get reimbursed for the damages either through insurance or through the legal system. Obviously you won't get your save data back though.

I would probably hold off on getting people here to harass her if you want something actually done about it since in their eyes thats just going to make you look just as guilty.

So yeah, good luck. Hope things get sorted out without too many hassles.

Lol I have had sex with her and is be more than happy to post pics but I don't want to get a warning on content from anyone getting offened by seeing tits Ass and coochy lol

send them to me ill put them on the 18+ section.

OR DAVID COULD GIVE YOU A MONTH OF PREM MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!!

• Upvote 2

WE HAVE AN 18+ SECTION????????? oh dear...

lol new tv, $700      

xbox $200+ (in the works)      

skyrim $60

look on her face when she stopped by to get her clothes and i was railing catie from hooters.... priceless  

"OR DAVID COULD GIVE YOU A MONTH OF PREM MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL THE TROUBLE!!"

whos david

Edited by Deathirst
Merged double post
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

many of you read the "saddest moment in life"  blog,  update on the situation.  i decided to let karma do its work as its never let me down before.   and boy did it.   i will be getting a new star wars xbox or the elite on the 15th, i have the new tv at the house already.  and she..... well she is a wreck right now.  her new bf has supposedly dumped her, her dog has ripped and shredded her entire house apart,  my dog that she took has shit and pissed everywhere and barks all night long and she wants me to take him back, and to top it all off i do believe that her parents (devout christians) have found out that their angel has slept with 20+ men and have almost disowned her. i would normally feel sorry for her but.......no i feel nothing at all.

• Upvote 2