Photo

Minecraft

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Just wasted 2 and a half hours of my life playing Minecraft tonight only to die in a pit of unsuspecting lava whilst tunneling for resources. I QQed and raged.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Also, post stuffs about your Minecraft. Funny stories, exciting adventures. EVERYTHING. Pictures too.

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Do you have the server on??

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
I can!

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
It's up.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
For those of you who haven't heard of Yogscast, do you live in a hole? Anyway, I have the yogbox installed. It's a compilation of mods. At the moment I'm about to start fighting ghasts with ice arrows in my airship.

.:Spoogan:.

.:Spoogan:.

• 78 Posts
you should do youtube videos on your world =D i dont know why, but ive been addicted to watching minecraft videos

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
I want to play it but seeing as I'm so bored of Runescape right now. I'm scared that it will be my new Runescape where i waste all my free time on there and still play years later.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
ive seen some classmates play it during some boring lessons, but I really dont get whats so awesome about this game.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I'm reviving this! MineCraft is awesome! If you start watchin this series; http://www.youtube.c...tracker=show_av you will understand why it is so awesome. It's not so fun singleplayer, I think. It can be a bit fun singleplayer though, if you got mods. Multiplayer is the real stuff. I play on server.minecraftomega.com sometimes. I really encourage people to play MineCraft and to check out that server. It's v 1.1 though, because some mods aren't working together after the update(s). I might post some pics later.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
So... Clan minecraft server? Yes?

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I didn't revive it even though I said so! There you go, never trust a viking. I like MineCraft though, but I gave it up after I started playing RS again. Also, my friends little brother came and fucked everything up for me and my friend.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
We could host a free build server for shits and giggles.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts

We could host a free build server for shits and giggles.

I SECOND THAT EMOTION

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I SECOND THAT EMOTION

So wanting to host a free build mine craft server is an emotion? Maybe you meant "motion", as in an action or proposition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com