Photo

Skyrim

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts
I've been playing it sense I got it at midnight lol, and I have to say...so much stuff to do and very little time before my day off is over with and then my skyrim time is limited again....:P But so far, I'm pretty impressed with the game, I haven't seen many glitches and nothing that effects the game too much. Love the new leveling system also, and dragon fights are awesome, but can be a pain in the ass.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
OMFG ITS AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!Lol I thought I'd try my bow and arrow so I shot this chicken, the guards killed me :P gf..

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I don't get it.I played Oblivion, and all i worked out is that if i choose skills i can level up when i please as my main skills (Alchemy etc) then i can have high combat skills but still be level 1, thus destroying the game and all its fun.Problem is, because all the enemies level up the same as you do, i found myself dying a lot, and not understanding what skill levels i should have to complete various quests.This lead to me using the above tactic, and thus ruining the game.:-S

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES!!ATM there's a bug where guards won't arrest you they will just keep killing you over and over in every region. I had to restart ;)

Coffee4Godot

Coffee4Godot

• 17 Posts
Girlfriend has played for over 28 hours of Skyrim so far. She hasn't talked to me since she got it. ;)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Trololol, I would fking ignore my gf if only I didn't share my steam account with my brother hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com