Publication and Newsletter.

I was just wondering if we will bring back the pubs team. I'd like to see it back I enjoyed the newsletter. I'm sure there is some members who are active and would like to be a part of it.For those who don't know the pubs team was a team that wrote articles and the TRR newsletter about all the things happening in the clan. If anyone is interested post below and i'll take the idea to David/Mono/Other Council.I am not saying it's definetly coming back but if you would like it back post below.

Would you be interested in leading the team, Aliath? Lord knows Delly shouldn't.

I'd be glad to run it. I wouldn't really need any help, though. I enjoy writing, doing interviews, editing... Pretty much everything the job entails. I've got plenty of ideas to keep the newsletter entertaining and, more importantly, useful. My only request, however, is to allow me to accept/decline applications to the team. As I said before; I don't really need that much help. And every time I get involved in something like this, it ends up being crowded with members who either don't know what they're doing or don't do anything.(Hell, there doesn't even have to be a team.)
  • Upvote 1

I'd be glad to run it. I wouldn't really need any help, though. I enjoy writing, doing interviews, editing... Pretty much everything the job entails. I've got plenty of ideas to keep the newsletter entertaining and, more importantly, useful. My only request, however, is to allow me to accept/decline applications to the team. As I said before; I don't really need that much help. And every time I get involved in something like this, it ends up being crowded with members who either don't know what they're doing or don't do anything.(Hell, there doesn't even have to be a team.)

Request granted, of course. Take whoever you want, there's no hard deadline for any sort of Publication.

Yeah muscle, honestly we already need you for EC and trust me, it takes alot of work to run 2 jobs at the same time. Newsletter group would take ALOT of time from you, therefor you'd have less time to host/make events and possibility of your EC job being terminated. If your gonna take up 2 jobs, just make sure you can actually do them both giving 200% to both