Photo

Publication and Newsletter.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
I was just wondering if we will bring back the pubs team. I'd like to see it back I enjoyed the newsletter. I'm sure there is some members who are active and would like to be a part of it.For those who don't know the pubs team was a team that wrote articles and the TRR newsletter about all the things happening in the clan. If anyone is interested post below and i'll take the idea to David/Mono/Other Council.I am not saying it's definetly coming back but if you would like it back post below.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
I wouldnt mind it back at all, but it would take somebody that doesnt mind writing and keeping in touch with whats going on to take a head in it.

Aliath

Aliath

• 106 Posts
I'd be willing to help. :PI think I'm qualified. :D

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Would you be interested in leading the team, Aliath? Lord knows Delly shouldn't.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
No one will even apply for Diplomat/Events/Council though.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

No one will even apply for Diplomat/Events/Council though.

Always felt like pubs was a side-team, separate from the other ranks to an extent. But we really do need more of the other ranks, ESPECIALLY Diplomat. So if anyone is interested in that...

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
Mono I'm not a Diplomat but I will start recruiting like I promised I will, and also I would say that Aliath would be pretty qualified and I also seen it as a kind of side team, not really a rank just a thing, like the graphics team.

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Sounds cool. Not sure if I'd be good for it though; not involved enough (or so it seems).

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
The only problem I see in it is that keeping it going like before. It was fine for a while, then people stopped caring and it kind of just fell apart. It would be really cool to see and I feel Aliath is a perfect match for it.

Aliath

Aliath

• 106 Posts

Would you be interested in leading the team, Aliath? Lord knows Delly shouldn't.

I'd be glad to run it. I wouldn't really need any help, though. I enjoy writing, doing interviews, editing... Pretty much everything the job entails. I've got plenty of ideas to keep the newsletter entertaining and, more importantly, useful. My only request, however, is to allow me to accept/decline applications to the team. As I said before; I don't really need that much help. And every time I get involved in something like this, it ends up being crowded with members who either don't know what they're doing or don't do anything.(Hell, there doesn't even have to be a team.)

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Im currently events cordinator but I am willing to help on this.

Dusang

Dusang

• 115 Posts
It'd probably be a nice read.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

I'd be glad to run it. I wouldn't really need any help, though. I enjoy writing, doing interviews, editing... Pretty much everything the job entails. I've got plenty of ideas to keep the newsletter entertaining and, more importantly, useful. My only request, however, is to allow me to accept/decline applications to the team. As I said before; I don't really need that much help. And every time I get involved in something like this, it ends up being crowded with members who either don't know what they're doing or don't do anything.(Hell, there doesn't even have to be a team.)

Request granted, of course. Take whoever you want, there's no hard deadline for any sort of Publication.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Aliath hasn't even been on for 5 days.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts

Mono I'm not a Diplomat but I will start recruiting like I promised I will, and also I would say that Aliath would be pretty qualified and I also seen it as a kind of side team, not really a rank just a thing, like the graphics team.

*wonders what happened to delly recruiting xP*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com