11 members have voted

1. 1. Which fast food do you prfer?

• KFC
    • Burger King
    • Taco Bell
    • McDonalds
    • Five Guys
    • Other.

Best fried chicken is Popeye's, it's pretty much the only fast food I eat more than once a year or so. I guess the other decent fast food place is Wendy's. McDonalds and Burger King are the worst, I'd rather eat garbage.

Popeye's was delicious. They moved all the Popeye's out of North Carolina though. Now they are all Hardees, Burger Kings, or Arby's.From what you gave me, I love Five Guys. Huge burger and plenty of fries. I also love Cookout. It's a North Carolina based fast food join. When I go to college, that is all I'm going to eat.

Popeye's was delicious. They moved all the Popeye's out of North Carolina though. Now they are all Hardees, Burger Kings, or Arby's.From what you gave me, I love Five Guys. Huge burger and plenty of fries. I also love Cookout. It's a North Carolina based fast food join. When I go to college, that is all I'm going to eat.

How could they possibly do that to your state? I mean... if they moved Popeye's out for like, KFC, I could find that acceptable. But Arby's? ARBY'S? Damn.

It's all about In'n out. If you don't live in California, you've never had a good burger, In n out shits all over five guys; it's that good.Also, Wendy's jr. bacon cheeseburgers are like a mini, flavor-filled orgasm in my mouth.

I've been to In-n-Out, it's amazing. I wish they had them in New York. The best fast food burgers you can get here are at the Shack Shack, which is pretty good but has a really long line for a goddamn hamburger.