• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

It sounds like you all could use a little bit of Timbervation.  :thumbsup:

Sup Stupid Sexy.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts

ellloooooooooooo!

feels dead in here but i no longer have a need for runescape as i am finally free of that game i wish anyone the best of luck if they ever revive this

wanna keep in touch with me then do so there -----> http://forums.teamextrememc.com/

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

ellloooooooooooo!

feels dead in here but i no longer have a need for runescape as i am finally free of that game i wish anyone the best of luck if they ever revive this

wanna keep in touch with me then do so there

This isn't even a RuneScape site.

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts

i know :)-

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts

hi all just to let you know im still active as i posted in absense runescape wouldnt load for me on my broken laptop i had i could not get on at all hoewver much runescape tried giving me instructions to get it to work they kept giving some that wont work at all

im back now and staying i am not in ANOTHER CLan im staying here

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

im back now and staying i am not in ANOTHER CLan im staying here

trouble is I dont think there is a clan to stay in :/

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

trouble is I dont think there is a clan to stay in :/

That seems to be pretty much the case. Sure there are still people (like yourself) who still play runescape and want to stay in the clan however there is only a few (by that I mean maybe 3 people), and even though more people who are still on the site would probably play more if we became more active (I know I would) it just doesn't seem like it would happen. Even if we did somehow gain new members the clan would be very different to how it has been in the past due to it being made up of mostly entirely different people, and I think the reason people who do want the clan to keep running rather than just joining a new clan is because of the people here.

I know it sucks, and I've done a shit job of changing anything since being put in charge but it really does seem to be over. That's not to say that it wont EVER be revived (if your familiar with the clan history you'll notice its been restarted several times) and there's even a good chance that elder souls will set up similar groups in other games (I know Elder Scrolls Online has been suggested and I think there might already be one in Guild Wars 2).

So yeah. sorry but its good to see you log in again anyway destiny.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts

my absense was only coz of my net issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com