Anyone here?

Nathan

So since I was put in charge of TRR almost a month ago we still haven't had anyone apply for any of the vacant staff positions nor have we had any of the existing staff reply as to whether they are still active. The only people to reply to my other post about the future of TRR were people who either no longer played the game or have moved on to other clans (even if they were still happy to be involved here). I understand that some people may have been too busy during the holiday season but based on the fact that there has basically been no response I assume nobody is really interested in helping revive this clan.

let me know what jobs are available and what they entail.  i used to play and might get back in it a couple times a week but until i find a good reason the game has lost interest to me.  i used to play as soon as i got home from school and when i lived in SC  but i havent had a reason to get back on.  let me know what you guys are looking for and then ill let you know if i can help in any way.   as a side note i was level 68 or 69 last time i checked but that was with no membership to the game ever.  if that changes your need for my services i understand.

The things is people don't want to join a clan thats dead. Some people will join new clans but not a clan like this that has been around for a while but is no longer active.

I've kind of lost enthusiasm tbh

That's not necessarily true in my opinion. Despite the fact that TRR is inactive, there is an absolutely insane amount of resources/advantages here that no new clans have, and many that even the top old ones don't. Premium paid forums, an extended gaming community, history, a developed ranking system, clan advertisements that have been perfected over 4 years, 30+ clan videos, etc. Recruiting to TRR will be much easier than starting a new clan.

The real challenge is going to be adopting to RuneScape's new clan system. You're going to have to do most of your recruiting in-game and on the official forums, get them into the clan chat, and go from there.

My suggestion: try to fuse with other clans, 2 small clans might make 1 good clan, but it has to be on these forums or I'll miss you :(

that could work. even alliances will help alot.

I've kind of lost enthusiasm tbh

Posted Image

someone posted this for our school, figured if you take away semester its kind of the same thing haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all just to let you know im still active as i posted in absense runescape wouldnt load for me on my broken laptop i had i could not get on at all hoewver much runescape tried giving me instructions to get it to work they kept giving some that wont work at all

im back now and staying i am not in ANOTHER CLan im staying here

trouble is I dont think there is a clan to stay in :/

That seems to be pretty much the case. Sure there are still people (like yourself) who still play runescape and want to stay in the clan however there is only a few (by that I mean maybe 3 people), and even though more people who are still on the site would probably play more if we became more active (I know I would) it just doesn't seem like it would happen. Even if we did somehow gain new members the clan would be very different to how it has been in the past due to it being made up of mostly entirely different people, and I think the reason people who do want the clan to keep running rather than just joining a new clan is because of the people here.

I know it sucks, and I've done a shit job of changing anything since being put in charge but it really does seem to be over. That's not to say that it wont EVER be revived (if your familiar with the clan history you'll notice its been restarted several times) and there's even a good chance that elder souls will set up similar groups in other games (I know Elder Scrolls Online has been suggested and I think there might already be one in Guild Wars 2).

So yeah. sorry but its good to see you log in again anyway destiny.