• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Posted Image Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
are those digimon or somethingAlso, Lickitung is a really good one. Also I hated Marowak because I thought it was emo.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

are those digimon or somethingAlso, Lickitung is a really good one. Also I hated Marowak because I thought it was emo.

Those are Digimons (: they're awesome :DAlso CHARMANDER!!

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Digimon is a poor man's Pokemon. I never understood the show though. Felt like the Digimon could easily wipe out all of mankind if they so desire.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Digimon > Pokemon, especially in the monsters/design. It's not even close there; even the "cool/powerful" pokemon come out looking like fruits. Digimon also has a story that's a billion times better, even though I don't remember it. It was the generic saving the world bit I believe, though this is still better than "DEFEAT THE GYM MASTERS CAUSE CATCH EM ALL LOL."Pokemon is also too hunky-dorey. Everyone loves each other and the only plot element is HUG ME BECAUSE WE'RE FRIEEEEENNDS.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Digimon > Pokemon, especially in the monsters/design. It's not even close there; even the "cool/powerful" pokemon come out looking like fruits. Digimon also has a story that's a billion times better, even though I don't remember it. It was the generic saving the world bit I believe, though this is still better than "DEFEAT THE GYM MASTERS CAUSE CATCH EM ALL LOL."Pokemon is also too hunky-dorey. Everyone loves each other and the only plot element is HUG ME BECAUSE WE'RE FRIEEEEENNDS.

Whatever, childhood-Nazi.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
My favorite would be...

Tyranitar!

Posted Image

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
my top Favorite is Typhlosion all the way, followed by Tyranitar. Tyranitar was the shit, hands down xD

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

GM: Here you go buddy.

Thanks, whoever that was.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Totally agree with David xD Digimon is far better than Pokemon, yeah Pokemon was a bigger part of our childhood but Digimon just owns it to bits.Short SynopsisSeven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called "Digimon" reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm's way. The children then discover they are the Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Charmander.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Yeah, but the games weren't even close to as fun.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Digimon World 1 and 2 were pretty fun, world 4 was confusing as hell O_O

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pokédex entries
Generation I Red Blue Under a full moon, this Pokémon likes to mimic the shadows of people and laugh at their fright. Yellow A Gengar is close by if you feel a sudden chill. It may be trying to lay a curse on you. Stadium Appears to attack people who get lost in the mountains. Said to be the culprit behind shadows that laugh in the moonlight. Generation II Gold It steals heat from its surroundings. If you feel a sudden chill, it is certain that a Gengar appeared. Silver To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey's shadow and silently waits for an opportunity. Crystal Hiding in people's shadows at night, it absorbs their heat. The chill it causes makes the victims shake. Generation III Ruby Sapphire Sometimes, on a dark night, your shadow thrown by a streetlight will suddenly and startlingly overtake you. It is actually a Gengar running past you, pretending to be your shadow. Emerald Deep in the night, your shadow cast by a streetlight may suddenly overtake you. It is actually a Gengar running past you, pretending to be your shadow. FireRed It is said to emerge from darkness to steal the lives of those who become lost in mountains. LeafGreen On the night of the full moon, if shadows move on their own and laugh, it must be Gengar's doing. Generation IV Diamond It hides in shadows. It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees F. Pearl Lurking in the shadowy corners of rooms, it awaits chances to steal its prey's life force. Platinum The leer that floats in darkness belongs to a Gengar delighting in casting curses on people. HeartGold It steals heat from its surroundings. If you feel a sudden chill, it is certain that a Gengar appeared. SoulSilver To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey's shadow and silently waits for an opportunity. Generation V Black White The leer that floats in darkness belongs to a Gengar delighting in casting curses on people.
Posted Image

Also the original comic book/manga pokemon actually had pokemon dieing in battle, i remember an ekans or w/e being sliced to pieces, and ofv a busty misty lulz

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I forgot. Farfetch'D, or "Ch'diing," is actually my favorite. Good HM slave and I actually like his combat moves as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com