Photo

Expanding our Reach

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Recently, David and I have been discussing changing our name to "The Rebelz" and to branch out into other games as well as Runescape. Runescape will still be our main game, but we will have sub-forums as well as events and whatever multiplayer games these games have to offer. The following are some suggestions that I have and some that fellow TRR members have suggested to me.

Club Penguin: Really fond of this game. Has f2p so there is no reason for us not to join in. It's p2p is solid and we can really come out as one of the first big Penguin clan
Webkinz: Fegal suggested this one to me. Apparently after I buy a stuffed animal, I can use the code to start an account. You can throw house parties and such.
Team Fortress 2: Free to play, but Blexun suggested this to me. He's a fag so we'll scrap the idea for now.
WoW: Most likely suggestion of the bunch. Cost a good amount, but it has great clan features. Alternatively, we can just keep making 10 day trial accounts until our eyes bleed.
Lemon Party: Delly suggested we do this. They have a .org website. Haven't checked it out yet so if anybody wants to do me a favor, they can check it out for me.

So if you have any comments, suggestions for additional games, or questions, just post and I'll read and answer if need be. Thanks for reading. o.O

Other Suggestions
1. League of Legends
2. Fallen Sword

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Have we gone soft? Club penguin?@!! WEBKINZ!!@@!!!!! gah!Team Fortess is a good dame but it's an FSP and I cba with that on PCNO ONE MENTIONED LoL?Check out Fallensword in my sig if you want.I'd be willing to try WoW though

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Ahh forgot about LoL. I know a lot of people like that.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
League of Legends.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Drop Webkinz, please. Also, me and Hutgens could start up a The Rebelz steam clan for any and all PC gamers.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I don't think I'll count Webkinz out yet. It seems to be the most popular choice I have thought up at the moment. And I used to use Steam, but I need a new graphics card for my computer.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Don't forget fps games like COD mw3, no clan features but fun to do with friends

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Actually they all have clan features :s especially mw3 with COD Elite

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
So "Fegal" showed you that, not me, everyone make sure ye realise that. >:PBut seriously, I'm not sure what the point of this would ever be. Where are we going to get more members? Our boards are barely considered to be active for a RS clan alone, think of what anyone that sees our number of active posts/members online when we open it up for other games; they would be expecting something really big because of the variety of games.But if it's going to be anything - LoL, I never played it, but I guess it sounds good.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I wasn't taking about making more clans, we were going to turn it into a community board for gaming/RPGs.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I wasn't taking about making more clans, we were going to turn it into a community board for gaming/RPGs.

?I'm bored pretending to be Blue.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
We actually had a legitimate conversation about something similar to this, haha. You got me though, I did think it was Blue. Didn't help that I just half-glanced at the OP didn't bother to read much of the sarcastic web games only Blexun could know about.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
LMAO!! fair play blex :P

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

We actually had a legitimate conversation about something similar to this, haha. You got me though, I did think it was Blue. Didn't help that I just half-glanced at the OP didn't bother to read much of the sarcastic web games only Blexun could know about.

I was Blue for 5 days, then got bored nobody noticed. But subforums or whatever for other games would be pretty cool. Just need to have a large enough community for said games =/

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I was Blue for 5 days, then got bored nobody noticed.

I noticed the first day, as you said. Didn't say anything until the last day though. Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com