Photo

iPod touch

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I am a fairly avid iPod gamer, anyone else play a lot? If so, which games.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Don't like much i stuff...

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
I've never been able to get into the touch-screen gaming scene. Although things like words with friends work on it well.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I don't like paying for games, so I pick up on the free deals. Been playing through Jetpack Joyride a lot, which is a blast.Some Apple games are doing pretty well though, such as the sword fighting one [/brainfart]

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

I don't like paying for games, so I pick up on the free deals. Been playing through Jetpack Joyride a lot, which is a blast.Some Apple games are doing pretty well though, such as the sword fighting one [/brainfart]

Check out Zenonia 4. It's a great RPG and its free. I've played the whole series.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Check out Zenonia 4. It's a great RPG and its free. I've played the whole series.

I played 3 and rather enjoyed it. My Ipod is too old to run 4 though. :)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

I played 3 and rather enjoyed it. My Ipod is too old to run 4 though. :)

Well that blows :) I'd still download it just in case they put a price on it. That way if you get a newer iPod you will still have gotten it free.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
My fav game for the Ipod is probaly TowerMAdness just because of how addicting it is

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Fruit Ninja (need to pay) is a very addicting game, also Cut the Rope (need to pay)Temple Run is a fun game (free)to be honest most free games i get bored of it's hard to find good free game imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.