TRR?!?

TRanger101

I thought destiny was leading the new TRR these days but I guess I have no idea. Anywho nice to see you back, havent seen you in a long time.

If Destiny was leading TRR, then the clan was already dead and her leadership is just a parading of its dead carcass for the world to see.

That was kind of mean.

• Upvote 1

I thought destiny was leading the new TRR these days but I guess I have no idea. Anywho nice to see you back, havent seen you in a long time.

Dunno how I could have forgot about that considering I was like High Council or some shit there.

Basically, me and David had a massive argument on IRC, and David told her she could no longer use any old TRR content which David owned. I left, then everyone else left, then it died. Lol.

If Destiny was leading TRR, then the clan was already dead and her leadership is just a parading of its dead carcass for the world to see.

That was kind of mean.

It was worse than you can possibly imagine. She banned me after I made a single post with my Jack Sparrow avatar because I was going to "commandeer her clan" or some other great pirate pun. She started stealing things from this site and passing it off as her own work, and asking her to remove it in IRC led to a face-desk inducing "debate" that could only have occurred with Destiny. Following that she banned Fergal and probably every other legitimate TRR member. Then about 2 days later it died in hilarious fashion because the people she banned were the only ones saving her from herself.

I'm sure someone has the logs should there ever be a revival of the Lol Squad.

Basically, me and David had a massive argument on IRC,

*with Destiny

Fergal is my bro.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Annoying is an understatement. But she was never a Council member, somehow an EC before, jumping to take position as leader and from the way it seems, founder of that newer version of TRR which collapsed in a matter of hours after I couldn't put up with any more of her shit, lol.

I found her to be the most annoying Council member of all time.

When was she council? D: Under who's leadership?

Annoying is an understatement. But she was never a Council member, somehow an EC before, jumping to take position as leader and from the way it seems, founder of that newer version of TRR which collapsed in a matter of hours after I couldn't put up with any more of her shit, lol.

I know she EC when I first joined TRR , NVM according to her signature she came way after me, and then again when I was the Leader D: but this whole Leader thing I was never there for.

Who took over the clan after me Deathirst?

Edited by Anarchy