Photo

TRR?!?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

TRanger101

TRanger101

• 4 Posts

What ever happened to TRR? :(  I leave for two and a half years and this is what happens?!  Just kidding, it's a nice set up.  Though i hope TRR is still around..... somewhere.

Remove Advertisements Create Account

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Ohai.

Tbh, David officially closed TRR months ago, there really is no point. Lol.

Guess there are a few of us still hanging around here, although this is pretty much predominately Elder Scrolls. :P

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

What Fergal said. There is only one person who could have led TRR in its final days, but alas, Nuggeh never stepped up to take the reigns.

Seriously though, nice to see you again TRanger. How has things been?

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

I think a few people tried to restart it a little while ago but I haven't heard much about it for a while

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

I thought destiny was leading the new TRR these days but I guess I have no idea. Anywho nice to see you back, havent seen you in a long time.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I thought destiny was leading the new TRR these days but I guess I have no idea. Anywho nice to see you back, havent seen you in a long time.

If Destiny was leading TRR, then the clan was already dead and her leadership is just a parading of its dead carcass for the world to see.

That was kind of mean.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Dunno how I could have forgot about that considering I was like High Council or some shit there.

Basically, me and David had a massive argument on IRC, and David told her she could no longer use any old TRR content which David owned. I left, then everyone else left, then it died. Lol.

TRanger101

TRanger101

• 4 Posts

Lol i got you.  It's sad to see old memories die out like that.  Oh well.  But things have been good.  College, work, and social life has been keeping me crazy busy.  Though its good to see familiar people still hanging around one another.  I hope everyone else has been doing well.  :)

Illini

Illini

• 45 Posts

Get out.

TRanger101

TRanger101

• 4 Posts

Illini, old buddy old pal.... :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,459 Posts

If Destiny was leading TRR, then the clan was already dead and her leadership is just a parading of its dead carcass for the world to see.

That was kind of mean.

It was worse than you can possibly imagine. She banned me after I made a single post with my Jack Sparrow avatar because I was going to "commandeer her clan" or some other great pirate pun. She started stealing things from this site and passing it off as her own work, and asking her to remove it in IRC led to a face-desk inducing "debate" that could only have occurred with Destiny. Following that she banned Fergal and probably every other legitimate TRR member. Then about 2 days later it died in hilarious fashion because the people she banned were the only ones saving her from herself.

I'm sure someone has the logs should there ever be a revival of the Lol Squad.

Basically, me and David had a massive argument on IRC,

*with Destiny

Fergal is my bro.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

*with Destiny

Fergal is my bro.

My mistake, bro. ;)

I still have logs of all this, so lulzy.

Illini

Illini

• 45 Posts

Who is this destiny you speak of

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Some extremely incompetent white chick you never knew because she wasn't an MMS user.

Illini

Illini

• 45 Posts

I wish to make her acquaintance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.