Does Anyone still play?

APOLLYON

I quit, because I got hacked every fucking time... and I cba to start over...I play FPS games like COD, RPG games like Skyrim and MMORPGs like Guild Wars 2 now :)

So you still play GW2 then? What level are you? What server(you have told me before, can't remember)? For me it stopped being fun rather early, and my computer can't habdle it very well. I really want a new computer, but have agreed not to buy a new one until I move out in one and a half year's time.

So you still play GW2 then? What level are you? What server(you have told me before, can't remember)? For me it stopped being fun rather early, and my computer can't habdle it very well. I really want a new computer, but have agreed not to buy a new one until I move out in one and a half year's time.

Yeah, I play every now and then, I'm only lvl 31 and 9 though haha :P which is quite pathetic. As for the server; Blacktide at the moment, but I could switch to any other server, since all my classmates (reason I joined this particular server) don't play anymore.

It does get kinda repetitive at an early point, but the story is ok, I guess, personalising your shit and stuff :P Just started a ranger, lvl 9 atm and I'm hooked right away again.

• 1 month later...