8 replies to this topic

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Exactly as topic says.

If not, Why?

If you do, Why?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I do, although not as much as I used to. The main reason I play now is for the clan.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Havent even logged in for a long time.   Got no reason to.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

I now bot, ill bot till 99 wcing use the money to buy a membership pin and buy my cape  back. its only fair seeing as how jagex stole my cooking cape

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts

i have no reason to play runescape anymore i may  every rarely mostly because i play minecraft now

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I quit, because I got hacked every fucking time... and I cba to start over...I play FPS games like COD, RPG games like Skyrim and MMORPGs like Guild Wars 2 now :)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I quit, because I got hacked every fucking time... and I cba to start over...I play FPS games like COD, RPG games like Skyrim and MMORPGs like Guild Wars 2 now :)

So you still play GW2 then? What level are you? What server(you have told me before, can't remember)? For me it stopped being fun rather early, and my computer can't habdle it very well. I really want a new computer, but have agreed not to buy a new one until I move out in one and a half year's time.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

So you still play GW2 then? What level are you? What server(you have told me before, can't remember)? For me it stopped being fun rather early, and my computer can't habdle it very well. I really want a new computer, but have agreed not to buy a new one until I move out in one and a half year's time.

Yeah, I play every now and then, I'm only lvl 31 and 9 though haha :P which is quite pathetic. As for the server; Blacktide at the moment, but I could switch to any other server, since all my classmates (reason I joined this particular server) don't play anymore.

It does get kinda repetitive at an early point, but the story is ok, I guess, personalising your shit and stuff :P Just started a ranger, lvl 9 atm and I'm hooked right away again.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts

i still play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com