Christmas Event

Nathan

So we need some events being made. I originally thought about creating a Halloween event back when that was running (ie. we gather up some clan members and do the Runescape Halloween event) for whatever reason I never did that but as seasonal events in Runescape seem to be more community orientated I thought why not do it for Christmas.Obviously at the time of posting this we don't know a whole lot about the Christmas event so at this point I just wanted to see who (if anybody) is interested.I will probably be posting more of these kinds of topics where I basically just gauge the interest people have for it and for any ideas people are interested in I will organize them, (or if anyone is really enthusiastic and wants to have a go organizing it themselves they can do that too)

Is this one of those "become a member today and get some epic christmas stuff" event that Jagex have been making lately? I don't even think they are as fun as they used to be.

Is this one of those "become a member today and get some epic christmas stuff" event that Jagex have been making lately? I don't even think they are as fun as they used to be.

agreed, hmm for somereason my mouse does multiple clicks haha