Photo

Christmas Event

Christmas Runescape Stray Manger 2012

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
So we need some events being made. I originally thought about creating a Halloween event back when that was running (ie. we gather up some clan members and do the Runescape Halloween event) for whatever reason I never did that but as seasonal events in Runescape seem to be more community orientated I thought why not do it for Christmas.Obviously at the time of posting this we don't know a whole lot about the Christmas event so at this point I just wanted to see who (if anybody) is interested.I will probably be posting more of these kinds of topics where I basically just gauge the interest people have for it and for any ideas people are interested in I will organize them, (or if anyone is really enthusiastic and wants to have a go organizing it themselves they can do that too)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

its up to you, the only xmas event ive ever done(besides jagex's crappy excuse for a holiday quest) is zybezs secret santa, maybe something along those lines?

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

I probably should have been clearer about that. I was suggesting doing the Runescape Christmas quest thing as a group. Although doing a community event like Zybez's would be cool, I just don't know how we might do that, especially when activity is so low.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

ok well that makes more sense then lol, and sure sounds good. when does the xmas event come out?

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

I've got no idea. It should be soon though.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

<3 you deathrist

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
<3 you deathrist

?

Anyway, now that the Christmas Quest is out, if anyones interested in organising an event to swap Gifts of Giving and stuff let me know. Since so far you're the only one to reply to this thread I'm guessing no one else is really interested.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Is this one of those "become a member today and get some epic christmas stuff" event that Jagex have been making lately? I don't even think they are as fun as they used to be.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Is this one of those "become a member today and get some epic christmas stuff" event that Jagex have been making lately? I don't even think they are as fun as they used to be.

agreed, hmm for somereason my mouse does multiple clicks haha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Christmas, Runescape, Stray, Manger, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com