The Rebelz: Clan History

David

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone remember WyzKhalifa and Sir Murlock? They were gaining ranks when I quit TRR. I wonder where they are now.

Didn't like either one of them. Well, mainly Murlock cause he kept on talking about botting which caused shit in the clan chat. He was also kind of a douche. I remember Wyz being decent enough for me not to care about him.

Didn't like either one of them. Well, mainly Murlock cause he kept on talking about botting which caused shit in the clan chat. He was also kind of a douche. I remember Wyz being decent enough for me not to care about him.

Hehe, yeah Murlock liked botting a lot :)But do you know if they got banned or just left for some reason?

Hehe, yeah Murlock liked botting a lot :)But do you know if they got banned or just left for some reason?

Fairly certain he just left. I see his account on sometimes, but I never pm him. Knowing him and his history with botting and rwt-ing, chances are he gave his account to somebody else anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Murlock wasn't that bad, I kept calling him a ghoul, he actually helped me out a bitI guess I get along better if its someone blexun doesn't like

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...