Explaining the absence

Swagniff

Before summer I posted a topic called "Summer for Swag" that said that I would be off RS for most of the summer. I don't know if anyone saw that because there were no replies...After arriving back home last month our internet didn't work properly. Someone had stolen our telephone wire. That is why I have been gone and inactive for the last few months. I hope to be able to have proper internet soon but as this is Tanzania I don't know how long it will take. Sorry for being gone without warning. Ill be back as soon as possible.David, or as you guys know me - Swagniff

Someone stole your telephone wire.Best thing ever. Not for you, but from a humorous point of view, someone walked into your house, or to the outside of your house, and the most valuable thing worth stealing was a length of £5 wire.Or this person was on smack.I do not know which. My first version is slightly funnier though.Come back soon.

• Upvote 1

Someone stole your telephone wire.Best thing ever. Not for you, but from a humorous point of view, someone walked into your house, or to the outside of your house, and the most valuable thing worth stealing was a length of £5 wire.Or this person was on smack.I do not know which. My first version is slightly funnier though.Come back soon.

I thought the same thing until he said hes from Tanzania, and then I was like well crazier shit happens around there.

Hahaha This made my day. But as a clarification its not the wire at our house that was stolen but the telephone wire out on the streets. We have a wal around our house.I now have to use one of those usb-connector things. It doesnt work well with RS though.
  • Upvote 1

Hahaha This made my day. But as a clarification its not the wire at our house that was stolen but the telephone wire out on the streets. We have a wal around our house.I now have to use one of those usb-connector things. It doesnt work well with RS though.

Who the hell steals the telephone wire from a street? And when they have stolen it, wtf do they do with it?Amazing bro, i can tell we are going to enjoy eachothers company in RS.