Photo

Explaining the absence

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
Before summer I posted a topic called "Summer for Swag" that said that I would be off RS for most of the summer. I don't know if anyone saw that because there were no replies...After arriving back home last month our internet didn't work properly. Someone had stolen our telephone wire. That is why I have been gone and inactive for the last few months. I hope to be able to have proper internet soon but as this is Tanzania I don't know how long it will take. Sorry for being gone without warning. Ill be back as soon as possible.David, or as you guys know me - Swagniff

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Thanks Swag, no worries :D

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Hope you're able to get your internet working again soon :)

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Someone stole your telephone wire.Best thing ever. Not for you, but from a humorous point of view, someone walked into your house, or to the outside of your house, and the most valuable thing worth stealing was a length of £5 wire.Or this person was on smack.I do not know which. My first version is slightly funnier though.Come back soon.

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
For those of you who were wondering:

Posted Image

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

For those of you who were wondering:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great to see you back Swaggster. Now you can pay me the money you owe me.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Someone stole your telephone wire.Best thing ever. Not for you, but from a humorous point of view, someone walked into your house, or to the outside of your house, and the most valuable thing worth stealing was a length of £5 wire.Or this person was on smack.I do not know which. My first version is slightly funnier though.Come back soon.

I thought the same thing until he said hes from Tanzania, and then I was like well crazier shit happens around there.

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts

Hahaha This made my day. But as a clarification its not the wire at our house that was stolen but the telephone wire out on the streets. We have a wal around our house.I now have to use one of those usb-connector things. It doesnt work well with RS though.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Hahaha This made my day. But as a clarification its not the wire at our house that was stolen but the telephone wire out on the streets. We have a wal around our house.I now have to use one of those usb-connector things. It doesnt work well with RS though.

Who the hell steals the telephone wire from a street? And when they have stolen it, wtf do they do with it?Amazing bro, i can tell we are going to enjoy eachothers company in RS.

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
Tanzania is one of the poorest countries in the world. There are people who desperately need money out there, so if they can get money out of stealing a wire they can eat for a few days. A lot of crime happens here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com