Photo

New Diplomat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Congratulations to our most recent staff promotions...

Say hello to your new Diplomat member, Deathirst!

We have high expectations of you, hopefully you can bring some new recruits to the clan. We're looking forward to your work .

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Wow, awesome, Thanks guys :DI won't let you down.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Congratulations on your promotion, Deathirst!!Best of luck:]

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Congratz and the best of luck! :)

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Dunno how late i am, because i dont know what date it is.Good luck though, bringing in new recruits has always been the toughest position in my eyes.

TRR Daniel

TRR Daniel

• 91 Posts
I agree with tynisa, it is a hard job to do but i'm sure you're up for the challenge :D Good luck Btw Congratz :P Forgot the most important bit :P

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Your not wrong about it being difficult. Especially since we require people to join the forums, it used to be kind of expected but now that runescape has official support for clans people don't really see the need for it and find it difficult to trust.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Its only mandatory to join forums if they want Corporal rank in cc, right?Fansite forum users usually dont mind registering here, but I agree: in-game recruits tend to be cautious. Can't blame them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Yeah, I kind of worked that out myself. I guess that means they can't get any higher than recruit in cc without joining the forums, since the role that comes with the higher ranks requires forum activity anyway, and I've had some people that were put off by the fact that they wouldn't be able to progress any further in the clan without going to the forums.So far I've only managed to get interest from the official forums since the fan sites aren't very active, and like you said they have a right to be cautious about it and I can completely understand why. Hopefully it picks up soon anyway.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
If they're worried about it just tell them to use a different password (or username as well) on the forum.

rsjuggernot

rsjuggernot

• 2 Posts
good job death

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
utilize the clan vex. i was recruiter for a month..prolly less... and, well... i think i did okay.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

utilize the clan vex. i was recruiter for a month..prolly less... and, well... i think i did okay.

Good advice, I haven't really used it much yet...wasn't sure how well it works, but I'll give it a shot.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
kudos bro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com