Money tips

Huygens

Hey guys,I was planning my return to RS and TRR but I found out I got hacked.... -_-Some fucking fatass stole my hard earned money, yet again...Im doubting whether to come back to RS or not,so my question is basically, how easy is it to make money nowadays?Whats your method and how much does it give you per hour?Please no boss hunting, I hate doing stuff in teams, no offence :P

Yeah, I had one, that is, not sure after the hack.

it's good to check your account daily, cause after I got keylogged they person tired again, and I had to change my email password and my rs password again, also the person tried to cancel my bank pin
  • Upvote 1

Farm toadflax, it got me rich.No idea if it still does, but im sure you can check with .ge in the IRC to figure it out.

Farm toadflax, it got me rich.No idea if it still does, but im sure you can check with .ge in the IRC to figure it out.

It's still pretty good, about 100-110k profit per run

Throw in the cactus patch as well, it used to be 5-7k per spine, and its a "plant once" kinda thing - plant it once, and 3 spines will always regrow.Not massive profit, but its a free 17-21k for 10 seconds, and one charge of a dueling ring.

Throw in the cactus patch as well, it used to be 5-7k per spine, and its a "plant once" kinda thing - plant it once, and 3 spines will always regrow.Not massive profit, but its a free 17-21k for 10 seconds, and one charge of a dueling ring.

Killyourself<3 haides

Yer I used to hate boss hunting but I'll take you bandos or some shit I enjoy it now Posted Image

But pking bots at green drags is a good one Posted Image

Tbh it's hard to make geepees now :/ skilling you barely make fuck all thanks to bots, it's tricky

Yer I used to hate boss hunting but I'll take you bandos or some shit I enjoy it now Posted Image

But pking bots at green drags is a good one Posted Image

Tbh it's hard to make geepees now :/ skulking you barely make fuck all thanks to bots, it's tricky

PKing bots at green drags is just funny.

It's not always profitable, because your invent is usually full anyway, but you can always kill them and fill a BoB with the bones.

Its a good time passer, and a laugh.

PKing bots at green drags is just funny.It's not always profitable, because your invent is usually full anyway, but you can always kill them and fill a BoB with the bones.Its a good time passer, and a laugh.

Until you get pked yourself, that is.