Photo

Money tips

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hey guys,I was planning my return to RS and TRR but I found out I got hacked.... -_-Some fucking fatass stole my hard earned money, yet again...Im doubting whether to come back to RS or not,so my question is basically, how easy is it to make money nowadays?Whats your method and how much does it give you per hour?Please no boss hunting, I hate doing stuff in teams, no offence :P

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
There is this thing you can do called making robust glass flasks, they are worth 5k a piece and you can make like 50 daily. Not sure about the details I cant do it yet. You need high mining and crafting for it.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Hey guys,

do you have a bank pin?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

do you have a bank pin?

Yeah, I had one, that is, not sure after the hack.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Yeah, I had one, that is, not sure after the hack.

it's good to check your account daily, cause after I got keylogged they person tired again, and I had to change my email password and my rs password again, also the person tried to cancel my bank pin

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Avies Glacors Frosties Mighty Banshees Blue Drags Green Drag Bot Killing Revs Cooking Shark Occasionally Profitable Mage/Yew Logs Flax Slayer Red Chins

Blyynd

Blyynd

• 4 Posts
There was a MASSIVE price crash in a lot of items, so you can get things pretty easy now.. Whips are like 500-600k nowadays.. I hope you come back, more members are always good :)

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Ill donate to you. Havent played in a while. We can split 50/50. Jus' helping a brother out

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Ill donate to you. Havent played in a while. We can split 50/50. Jus' helping a brother out

That would be awesome :o

Jacob

Jacob

• 47 Posts
Use one of the methods mentioned above and buy highly traded items for 5% under and sell for 5% over, you make 10% of your gp every merch

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Farm toadflax, it got me rich.No idea if it still does, but im sure you can check with .ge in the IRC to figure it out.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Farm toadflax, it got me rich.No idea if it still does, but im sure you can check with .ge in the IRC to figure it out.

It's still pretty good, about 100-110k profit per run

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Throw in the cactus patch as well, it used to be 5-7k per spine, and its a "plant once" kinda thing - plant it once, and 3 spines will always regrow.Not massive profit, but its a free 17-21k for 10 seconds, and one charge of a dueling ring.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Throw in the cactus patch as well, it used to be 5-7k per spine, and its a "plant once" kinda thing - plant it once, and 3 spines will always regrow.Not massive profit, but its a free 17-21k for 10 seconds, and one charge of a dueling ring.

Killyourself<3 haides

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Killyourself<3 haides

Not sure if troll.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com