Favorite Pokemon?

Posted Image -> Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image ( Vaporeon + Jolteon, too! )

Original Starters -

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I wish this artist made at least all the originals ;3

Growlithe is another one on my list! ~ Tbh, I can't have just 1 favorite, I grew up with this show x]

( If images slow down the page, let me know & I'll remove em. )

Digimon > Pokemon, especially in the monsters/design. It's not even close there; even the "cool/powerful" pokemon come out looking like fruits. Digimon also has a story that's a billion times better, even though I don't remember it. It was the generic saving the world bit I believe, though this is still better than "DEFEAT THE GYM MASTERS CAUSE CATCH EM ALL LOL."Pokemon is also too hunky-dorey. Everyone loves each other and the only plot element is HUG ME BECAUSE WE'RE FRIEEEEENNDS.

Digimon > Pokemon, especially in the monsters/design. It's not even close there; even the "cool/powerful" pokemon come out looking like fruits. Digimon also has a story that's a billion times better, even though I don't remember it. It was the generic saving the world bit I believe, though this is still better than "DEFEAT THE GYM MASTERS CAUSE CATCH EM ALL LOL."Pokemon is also too hunky-dorey. Everyone loves each other and the only plot element is HUG ME BECAUSE WE'RE FRIEEEEENNDS.

Whatever, childhood-Nazi.

Totally agree with David xD Digimon is far better than Pokemon, yeah Pokemon was a bigger part of our childhood but Digimon just owns it to bits.Short SynopsisSeven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called "Digimon" reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm's way. The children then discover they are the Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon