Hey guys!

Guest Fergal

Guest Fergal

Well, for some reason I can't log into my account, doesn't matter anyway, this will do for the post. =P

So anyway, I see TRR is still going strong, glad to see it - anything big happen since I left? Posted Image

Just popped in to say hello really, haha.

- Fergal

- Fergal

It's going good, (: nothing really changed

[*]aside from new staff :P (diplomats and ec)

[*]We're pushing for recruitment now with updated advertisements and a new graphic advert

[*]We also have a forum award system made :D

[*]Events are still running

[*]A lot of high levels are joining us

Nice to see you're still alive (:

• Upvote 1

Guest Fergal

You should come back Fergal :( Atleast you should/could be active in IRC!

Meh, my interest in RuneScape is long gone. Good to see you guys are still around though.

It's going good, (: nothing really changed

[*]aside from new staff :P (diplomats and ec)

[*]We're pushing for recruitment now with updated advertisements and a new graphic advert

[*]We also have a forum award system made :D

[*]Events are still running

[*]A lot of high levels are joining us

Nice to see you're still alive (:

That's good, I've noticed a lot of new applications have been coming in a lot, much more than before from what I saw when I last checked, glad. :)

Meh, my interest in RuneScape is long gone.

Remember me, Fergal? I quit Runescape as well. I enjoyed it, but I realized games like Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Demon's Souls suited me more. Probably because I don't stink at them...well, okay, I still stink at them, but I guess I just enjoy a single player structure more. I play a much more active role in Elder Souls than TRR, writing video game reviews and interacting with Trag a lot more. You wouldn't mind reading a couple of my reviews, would you?

Guest Fergal

I've grown an extra scrotum since you left. Thought you'd like to know.

Congratulations! Lolz.

Remember me, Fergal? I quit Runescape as well. I enjoyed it, but I realized games like Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Demon's Souls suited me more. Probably because I don't stink at them...well, okay, I still stink at them, but I guess I just enjoy a single player structure more. I play a much more active role in Elder Souls than TRR, writing video game reviews and interacting with Trag a lot more. You wouldn't mind reading a couple of my reviews, would you?

When I get on tomorrow, I'll be sure to check them out, only popping on for a second now, getting late. Also, Skyrim is also like RS for me, when I first got it, it was an AMAZING game, but with little things to still do, boring. My gaming life really revolves around shooters like CoD.

Fergiebergie, you should see our latest graphic advertisement

Link pl0x! :D

Omg watched any of the pvp teasers? Looks fkn insane Posted Image

Yeah man, GW2 looks to be so fucking great. Also, I discovered that the guy living with us played GW for thrre years stragiht and leveled all the classes to the highest level. I didn't even know he was a gamer... Also, I like how this got turned into a discussion about gaming.

Posted Image

Err, I think you're a bit confused... Isn't that the Twitter way? I'm not really into that, but I'm pretty sure about that.

Err, I think you're a bit confused... Isn't that the Twitter way? I'm not really into that, but I'm pretty sure about that.

I dont have/use Twitter, so I wouldnt know, on FB you can tag people in a message like this as well ;p