Forum Activity

Jamie

I nearly witnessed a deadly crash today. At the central station in the city I study, an awful accident happened today. Happened just 5 minutes before I would have arrived if the accident didnt happen. Now I had mad delays :( Lots of police, ambulance and choppers tho.Just realised that I fucking hate people that take pictures of accidents.

• Upvote 1

I nearly witnessed a deadly crash today. At the central station in the city I study, an awful accident happened today. Happened just 5 minutes before I would have arrived if the accident didnt happen. Now I had mad delays :( Lots of police, ambulance and choppers tho.Just realised that I fucking hate people that take pictures of accidents.

I agree, it's so stupid when people take pictures of accidents. Also, my uncle, aunt, cousin with wife and kid was in an accident reacently, a trailer drove into them. But they were all fine, though my uncle got knocked out and had a small concusion.
  • Upvote 1

Why do you do this APOLLYON?

I am a demented person.

Hey that video is very child friendly as opposed to some of the other things I could expose yall to.

No worries though, even I know when to draw the line, I wont post any content with graphic images of real things/events/people with detailed reports and explanations of material that may or may not induce vomitting, anger, disgust, and or any other negative effects.

Though I could give you a peak into my mind if you so desire ANARCHY. Posted Image

I am a demented person.

Hey that video is very child friendly as opposed to some of the other things I could expose yall to.

No worries though, even I know when to draw the line, I wont post any content with graphic images of real things/events/people with detailed reports and explanations of material that may or may not induce vomitting, anger, disgust, and or any other negative effects.

Though I could give you a peak into my mind if you so desire ANARCHY. Posted Image

Lmfao and no thank you xD