Photo

Forum Activity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Alright everyone, the forum activity has been kinda weak as of lately. Let's try to pick it up and get some posting done. Surely we all have something to say about something! So, respond to the thread with something.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I nearly witnessed a deadly crash today. At the central station in the city I study, an awful accident happened today. Happened just 5 minutes before I would have arrived if the accident didnt happen. Now I had mad delays :( Lots of police, ambulance and choppers tho.Just realised that I fucking hate people that take pictures of accidents.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I nearly witnessed a deadly crash today. At the central station in the city I study, an awful accident happened today. Happened just 5 minutes before I would have arrived if the accident didnt happen. Now I had mad delays :( Lots of police, ambulance and choppers tho.Just realised that I fucking hate people that take pictures of accidents.

I agree, it's so stupid when people take pictures of accidents. Also, my uncle, aunt, cousin with wife and kid was in an accident reacently, a trailer drove into them. But they were all fine, though my uncle got knocked out and had a small concusion.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I've been craving a Dorito Taco from Taco Bell for a week now, and I've yet to even try one. BUT TOMORROW!!!

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Why do you do this APOLLYON?

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Why do you do this APOLLYON?

I am a demented person.

Hey that video is very child friendly as opposed to some of the other things I could expose yall to.

No worries though, even I know when to draw the line, I wont post any content with graphic images of real things/events/people with detailed reports and explanations of material that may or may not induce vomitting, anger, disgust, and or any other negative effects.

Though I could give you a peak into my mind if you so desire ANARCHY. Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I am a demented person.

Hey that video is very child friendly as opposed to some of the other things I could expose yall to.

No worries though, even I know when to draw the line, I wont post any content with graphic images of real things/events/people with detailed reports and explanations of material that may or may not induce vomitting, anger, disgust, and or any other negative effects.

Though I could give you a peak into my mind if you so desire ANARCHY. Posted Image

Lmfao and no thank you xD

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
I liek to make youz lulz!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(sorry if this offends anybody) Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com