Clan Citadel

Anarchy

I dont WC/Mine/Etcetctectectectc for myself .. So yeah, sorry, i can't help.

But at least i will admit it.

Can you at least visit? cause that would help a lot

Also on another note,

we still need about 8 more visits if you want our extra resources to go to tier 4 keep

also if you are making Bars make sure you get enough ore and charcoal, cause any surplus charcoal or metal ore will go to waste

other from that keep on working hard :)

Can you at least visit? cause that would help a lot

Also on another note,

we still need about 8 more visits if you want our extra resources to go to tier 4 keep

also if you are making Bars make sure you get enough ore and charcoal, cause any surplus charcoal or metal ore will go to waste

other from that keep on working hard :)

I will visit, no worries.

What does visiting do .. ?

So happy to see the Citadel is back to normal!

Is there a way we can get a sort of countdown on the TRR forums to match up when the Citadel is going to be reset? And, also list the #of resources needed? Can put up small images to make it fun/inviting. It will need to be updated weekly.

Yes, this thread is already dedicated to the Citadel and it can stay! But if we can put it on the Homepage (TRR section), it will be out in the open and not buried by other threads until we are begging people to cap.

• Upvote 1

So happy to see the Citadel is back to normal!

Is there a way we can get a sort of countdown on the TRR forums to match up when the Citadel is going to be reset? And, also list the #of resources needed? Can put up small images to make it fun/inviting. It will need to be updated weekly.

Yes, this thread is already dedicated to the Citadel and it can stay! But if we can put it on the Homepage (TRR section), it will be out in the open and not buried by other threads until we are begging people to cap.

I could try putting text thing where the achievement of the week is...it wont look fancy or pretty though. Or I could ask David