Forum Reputation: "Like" vs. Positive/Negative Rep

David

Forum Reputation  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer the "Like" system or the old positive/negative reputation?

• Positive/Negative

Just thought I'd make a poll to see which version you would rather have. Please only vote if you know what I'm talking about and have experienced the old version. For those unaware, you used to be able to up-vote or down-vote a post, so users could get either negative or positive reputation. As with the current system, you are only able to recieve "Likes" which correspond to positive reputation.I'd just like to point out that I do think the prominent "Like" button has led to the system being used far more. Though it does have issues in flexibility where the other doesn't.

Likes are better, when I see a good post I'd rather like it than give the person reputation. So if I see a bad post, should I hate him for it? Hm I dont think so.

Yeah you should. Just I'd rather your dislike/hate to be openly and calmly expressed rather than a passive aggressive click of the mouse.