Photo

Forum Reputation: "Like" vs. Positive/Negative Rep

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Forum Reputation
8 member(s) have cast votes

Do you prefer the "Like" system or the old positive/negative reputation?

1. Like
    5 votes - 62.50%

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Positive/Negative
    3 votes - 37.50%

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Just thought I'd make a poll to see which version you would rather have. Please only vote if you know what I'm talking about and have experienced the old version. For those unaware, you used to be able to up-vote or down-vote a post, so users could get either negative or positive reputation. As with the current system, you are only able to recieve "Likes" which correspond to positive reputation.I'd just like to point out that I do think the prominent "Like" button has led to the system being used far more. Though it does have issues in flexibility where the other doesn't.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I'm for the facebook approach. Don't give people the option to potentially cause problems and avoid heated, stupid arguements.LIKE LIKE LIKE.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I'm for the facebook approach. Don't give people the option to potentially cause problems and avoid heated, stupid arguements.LIKE LIKE LIKE.

I liek liking and recieving likes, but to be able to give someone negative reputation is really stupid.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I also concur I think likes are much better, there would be less flame or none at all

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Likes are better, when I see a good post I'd rather like it than give the person reputation. So if I see a bad post, should I hate him for it? Hm I dont think so.Like for the win :)

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Likes are better, when I see a good post I'd rather like it than give the person reputation. So if I see a bad post, should I hate him for it? Hm I dont think so.

Yeah you should. Just I'd rather your dislike/hate to be openly and calmly expressed rather than a passive aggressive click of the mouse.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Yeah you should. Just I'd rather your dislike/hate to be openly and calmly expressed rather than a passive aggressive click of the mouse.

FUCK YOULike that? :Dlol jk

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I prefer the like system but I always found it amusing how everyone gave Delly negative rep XD

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
If their is a like, it would be nice to have a dis-like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com