Photo

XP Weekend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Hey Guys, what's everyone doing for XP weekend? Still trying to decide what all I want to get done.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
F2P here, but I remember last year I just no life'd combat because it was the only thing that would benefit me since I don't like skilling anyway. The time before that I did do a lot of woodcutting though, but I was going for 99 then (I failed).

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Lol, F2P is horrible btw. Buying all my herb stuff, super expensive already.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Not sure if I can actually play in that particular weekend, I hope so LOL. Im thinking about training a skill thats either expensive or boring to train, so that would be either prayer/magic/agility/herblore. Summoning dont work right?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I guess my first plan is to buy members. Then, probably range. I kind of want to get 90+. I need to make money and get the chins now though.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
combat ftw

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Gonna do some herblore/farming myself. Already bought the most of my supplies.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I think I'm going to do ATK to 70 and then fish my soul away still going for 99 :)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Farming, herblore then I'm gonna mine my life away.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Mining lvl now?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Mining lvl now?

86, I'm planning to get 99 when SC2 comes out because I split-screen the two.Also, a tip if you're doing farming. I'm gonna make sure I have something living in every patch possible, and just make a round the first second to get a shit ton of farm xp.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

86, I'm planning to get 99 when SC2 comes out because I split-screen the two.Also, a tip if you're doing farming. I'm gonna make sure I have something living in every patch possible, and just make a round the first second to get a shit ton of farm xp.

starcraft 2 is already here right?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

starcraft 2 is already here right?

The next part of it.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts

That's my plan Mage, I'm at 70 farm right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com