Photo

Behind the Scenes - March

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
A Bonus XP Weekend, a Morytania Task Set and a huge rework of over 200 pieces of combat equipment eagerly await discovery this month. There are also clan fealty capes, a gnome graphical rework, our fourth batch of loyalty rewards, large expansions to the home teleport system and an elite new toy for rangers. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Bolts that can target certain body parts? I guess one can truly take one to the knee.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Free teleporting.....GREAT!!!!I hope to dont make more ugly armour like steel.... :/

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
This stuff is interesting. Bonus xp weekend is always good, anyone have anything planned?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Buy members on Runescape. That is my plan.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

This stuff is interesting. Bonus xp weekend is always good, anyone have anything planned?

Just going to keep training...and probably skill fishing on those weekends...

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Looking forward to dbl xp weekend and another task set. More xp lamps = winPlan on doing some pray, farm, and either wc or herb.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I always love graphical rework :D unless they fuck it up like they did with barrows.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I always love graphical rework :D unless they fuck it up like they did with barrows.

I guess you were one of the hundreds of whiners who didn't like the new Barrows look?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I guess you were one of the hundreds of whiners who didn't like the new Barrows look?

I didn't whine, I just dont like it. ;)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
These graphical updates could be bye bye rs for me... And the economy... Barrows plummeted after they fucked it up.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

These graphical updates could be bye bye rs for me... And the economy... Barrows plummeted after they fucked it up.

Hm, I don't know why the crashing of prices is such a bad thing. If everything drops in price, shit stays the same right?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I didn't whine, I just dont like it. ;)

Yeah I know. I just can't deal with people who complain how something looks and how it's a huge turn off for them.

^^^^^^^^

Hm, I don't know why the crashing of prices is such a bad thing. If everything drops in price, shit stays the same right?

Cause if you happen to run across barrows, then you sell for less, making less money. And then you have trouble buying the things that matter and haven't crashed.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
It's nice for them to improve Clan Citadel rewards, especially now that we've started ours back up. Also can't wait for morytania task set, it's my fav area in RS :D

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Grind the sheet outa combat lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com