PlayStation Vita

David

Looks like it will be a good handheld, but with that ridiculous price, no thank you.Not like I would ever choose a handheld over my PS3 or PC anyway, no point. UNLESS, I'm like in a car or something, but even then, I don't like the idea of small screens and shity versions of games.

DS pretty much out does PSP in handhelds anyway. None the less, I'm to old for handhelds.

WHAT? PsP is, more or less, console games on a handheld. DS is just handheld games. Eh, I can respect your opinion anyway.Either way, the Vita looks good, but it's too expensive for my taste. It's launch lineup looks good, though. Golden Abyss looks amazing, and Gravity Rush, currently out in Japan only, looks even better!

Is that arguement solely referring to graphics or something else as well?

Actually, I meant that PsP games more or less have the mass of Ps2 games, AKA console games. PS Vita looks to have the mass of Ps3 games. The 3DS games really don't have that type of mass of content. If you enjoy the overall gameplay the 3DS offers, however, more power to you. I can respect that.

• 1 month later...

my opinion about PSP and probably soon to be this handheld will be like my friend said "an oversized mp3 player"when I was in highschool honestly everyone had a PSP but never played games on them aside for God of War and random sport games...mostly everyone used it for music....lets see how far this handheld goes if anything

my opinion about PSP and probably soon to be this handheld will be like my friend said "an oversized mp3 player"

Great way to put it, lol. Some guy I go to school with has his PSP everyday, but I only ever see him use it as a MP3 player.FREE LIKE TO SOMEBODY TO PASTE/LINK ME TO A BUNCH OF PSP VITA STUFF.