PlayStation Vita

Playstation Vita

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Have any of you guys checked it out? I'm certainly not going to buy it since it's extremely expensive and I never even used my PSP when I was into handheld gaming. It seems to have good reviews thus far, despite it's ridiculous current price of $250.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I've heard of it but never read into it. EDUCATE ME!!

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hmmm, I've seen the commercials....Just another handheld IMO

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Looks like it will be a good handheld, but with that ridiculous price, no thank you.Not like I would ever choose a handheld over my PS3 or PC anyway, no point. UNLESS, I'm like in a car or something, but even then, I don't like the idea of small screens and shity versions of games.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
DS pretty much out does PSP in handhelds anyway. None the less, I'm to old for handhelds.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

DS pretty much out does PSP in handhelds anyway. None the less, I'm to old for handhelds.

WHAT? PsP is, more or less, console games on a handheld. DS is just handheld games. Eh, I can respect your opinion anyway.Either way, the Vita looks good, but it's too expensive for my taste. It's launch lineup looks good, though. Golden Abyss looks amazing, and Gravity Rush, currently out in Japan only, looks even better!

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

WHAT? PsP is, more or less, console games on a handheld. DS is just handheld games. Eh, I can respect your opinion anyway.

Is that arguement solely referring to graphics or something else as well?

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Not getting one, it doesnt look like its worth it :/

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Is that arguement solely referring to graphics or something else as well?

Actually, I meant that PsP games more or less have the mass of Ps2 games, AKA console games. PS Vita looks to have the mass of Ps3 games. The 3DS games really don't have that type of mass of content. If you enjoy the overall gameplay the 3DS offers, however, more power to you. I can respect that.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Meh argument for another place and time.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
my opinion about PSP and probably soon to be this handheld will be like my friend said "an oversized mp3 player"when I was in highschool honestly everyone had a PSP but never played games on them aside for God of War and random sport games...mostly everyone used it for music....lets see how far this handheld goes if anything

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

my opinion about PSP and probably soon to be this handheld will be like my friend said "an oversized mp3 player"

Great way to put it, lol. Some guy I go to school with has his PSP everyday, but I only ever see him use it as a MP3 player.FREE LIKE TO SOMEBODY TO PASTE/LINK ME TO A BUNCH OF PSP VITA STUFF.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
All about the PlayStation Vita

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I typed up a comment how I was not going to give my enemy a like, than I decided against it, gave you a like, then clicked the link. Then I unliked your comment. Then I liked it again.And that is why I missed the bus and not going to school today.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Playstation Vita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com