Photo

What's your main source of income on RuneScape?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hey clanmates,What are your major money making ways?Please also estimate the gp/hr rate so I can make a list if lot of people post to thisMine are:-Slayer; profit varies a lot, from 50k to 1m (which is still very rare at my lvl) per hour I guess (do all clues immediately once you get them)-Herb farming; 100k-150k per farm run which takes 5 minutes and can be done every 75 minutes-Kingdom managing; 1m-1.5m per week for about 10-15 minutes of work-Green dragons: now the bots are gone its a bit slower, I think its still 550-650k per hour at my cb lvl-Used to do barrows back in the days getting 1m+ per hour easily and getting tons of mage xp-Aviansies are decent money not sure how much per hour, but the range xp makes it epic :)!-Herb cleaning; buying grimy herbs, cleaning them for some herb xp and sell them more expensive; ±25-30k xp per hour and the profit varied from 200k-2000k per hour, lots of guides of this on youtube

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I think farming toadflax in every possible farm patch is very profitable. Honestly, for 5 mins work, like you said, you can make a lot of money.Currently clean toadflax are 4291, which is alright, I remember when they were 5k+ but the seeds are over 3k, which is worrying because they were always very cheap.I guess this isn't very profitable with the rising of the seeds, was when I used to though. >.>

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I think farming toadflax in every possible farm patch is very profitable. Honestly, for 5 mins work, like you said, you can make a lot of money.Currently clean toadflax are 4291, which is alright, I remember when they were 5k+ but the seeds are over 3k, which is worrying because they were always very cheap.I guess this isn't very profitable with the rising of the seeds, was when I used to though. >.>

Still very profitable if you use supercompost, magic secateurs and the extra disease-free patch you get for completing eadgars ruse ;)

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Glacors are pretty fun shit.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Fuck Glacors.Honestly, I think the majority of money I've ever gotten came from people giving it to me. Second would probably be slayer or kingdom management related.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I honestly fish my money -.- which is a horrible way of making money...I need to find a better way of making money..also how do you make money of slayer?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I honestly fish my money -.- which is a horrible way of making money...I need to find a better way of making money..also how do you make money of slayer?

by doing a task and picking up stuff, patience is always rewarded, even if you only make 100k in a task, thats nice, right? :P and also do all the clues you get asap

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

by doing a task and picking up stuff, patience is always rewarded, even if you only make 100k in a task, thats nice, right? :P and also do all the clues you get asap

I never get clues -.- I get soo annoyed that I don't

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I've always made big money through Boss runs "/ But i really dont like doing it lol

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Brad yo siggy is just so epic.In f2p tho my main money is mining and softening clay which is a steady 150K P/H profit which is unreal for f2p. then vial filling at 80k

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Brad yo siggy is just so epic.In f2p tho my main money is mining and softening clay which is a steady 150K P/H profit which is unreal for f2p. then vial filling at 80k

Wow 150k/h, that sounds awful to be honest :P Takes like 7 hours to get a single mil! :o

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

You like it? I was just fucking around on photoshop lol

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Wow 150k/h, that sounds awful to be honest :P Takes like 7 hours to get a single mil! :o

You're talking about F2P here bro, so it isn't that bad. But really, I generally stay away from F2P money-making because it is just a lot of work for a less than pleasant reward.

You like it? I was just fucking around on photoshop lol

"Just fucking around", lol, looks awesome. Nice PS skills. ;)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Dude, I rofled so hard when I saw the kitty

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Hoping to luck out on The Squeal of Fortune XD Jagex's worst idea...I'm actually experimenting right now. I bought 10 PK sets and im gonna see if I profit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com