What's your main source of income on RuneScape?

Huygens

Hey clanmates,What are your major money making ways?Please also estimate the gp/hr rate so I can make a list if lot of people post to thisMine are:-Slayer; profit varies a lot, from 50k to 1m (which is still very rare at my lvl) per hour I guess (do all clues immediately once you get them)-Herb farming; 100k-150k per farm run which takes 5 minutes and can be done every 75 minutes-Kingdom managing; 1m-1.5m per week for about 10-15 minutes of work-Green dragons: now the bots are gone its a bit slower, I think its still 550-650k per hour at my cb lvl-Used to do barrows back in the days getting 1m+ per hour easily and getting tons of mage xp-Aviansies are decent money not sure how much per hour, but the range xp makes it epic :)!-Herb cleaning; buying grimy herbs, cleaning them for some herb xp and sell them more expensive; ±25-30k xp per hour and the profit varied from 200k-2000k per hour, lots of guides of this on youtube

I think farming toadflax in every possible farm patch is very profitable. Honestly, for 5 mins work, like you said, you can make a lot of money.Currently clean toadflax are 4291, which is alright, I remember when they were 5k+ but the seeds are over 3k, which is worrying because they were always very cheap.I guess this isn't very profitable with the rising of the seeds, was when I used to though. >.>

I think farming toadflax in every possible farm patch is very profitable. Honestly, for 5 mins work, like you said, you can make a lot of money.Currently clean toadflax are 4291, which is alright, I remember when they were 5k+ but the seeds are over 3k, which is worrying because they were always very cheap.I guess this isn't very profitable with the rising of the seeds, was when I used to though. >.>

Still very profitable if you use supercompost, magic secateurs and the extra disease-free patch you get for completing eadgars ruse ;)

I honestly fish my money -.- which is a horrible way of making money...I need to find a better way of making money..also how do you make money of slayer?

by doing a task and picking up stuff, patience is always rewarded, even if you only make 100k in a task, thats nice, right? :P and also do all the clues you get asap

Wow 150k/h, that sounds awful to be honest :P Takes like 7 hours to get a single mil! :o

You're talking about F2P here bro, so it isn't that bad. But really, I generally stay away from F2P money-making because it is just a lot of work for a less than pleasant reward.

You like it? I was just fucking around on photoshop lol

"Just fucking around", lol, looks awesome. Nice PS skills. ;)