Worst buy ever?

Huygens

Bought Skyrim for $60 on release day knowing I couldn't play it until Christmas since I was away at college. Totally worth it anyway since I got to look at the box.Pre-ordered dragon age 2 based on the amazing 1st one. It sucked balls, and I didn't even begin it until it had dropped to like $30 in stores anyway.

Bought Skyrim for $60 on release day knowing I couldn't play it until Christmas since I was away at college. Totally worth it anyway since I got to look at the box.Pre-ordered dragon age 2 based on the amazing 1st one. It sucked balls, and I didn't even begin it until it had dropped to like $30 in stores anyway.

Oh yeah. Dragon Age 2 sucked - I got it for $8 used off a friend though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously? That game is fantastic.

yes, it is truly an epic game, in fact one my faves... however I wasted a large amout on time and lost many days of sleep and it got me to start smoking again and I gained close to 5lbs playing that game, so even though I enjoy the game, I still say it was my worst buy...

Well, I bought SC2 for like 80$, and as I am reading this, I realize how expensive games are in Norway... Much like everything else... 80$ is normal price for a proper game. But the point was, I've almost never played SC2, even though it's a good game.Ps. Did you know that Jarlsberg is produced in Norway, but still Costs more here than in USA!

Well, I bought SC2 for like 80$, and as I am reading this, I realize how expensive games are in Norway... Much like everything else... 80$ is normal price for a proper game. But the point was, I've almost never played SC2, even though it's a good game.Ps. Did you know that Jarlsberg is produced in Norway, but still Costs more here than in USA!

Mehhh, I never really got what people think is so great about SC2, I hate scifi lol

Mehhh, I never really got what people think is so great about SC2, I hate scifi lol

I was always told if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it, but seriously sir, fuck you :DMine is probably Fable 3. The combat is exactly the same, the storyline is a bit lame and it just wasnt enjoyable.
  • Upvote 1