Photo

What do you consider a TRR veteran?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Erm I'll try a bit of in game recruiting again lol they will most likely be noobs though... Everyone says there already in a "clan" lol

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Generally, all clans are getting more and more inactive throughout RS. It's not just us. Just keep forums active, that's the main thing.

I question myself what the cause of the inactivity on RS is, cant keep blaming Skyrim for it..

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
its just a dieing game... they keep taking fun things away all the time... like dicing... what harm was that doing?They fucked about with wildy too much and that ruined it, gamers grotto sucks, bring back classic cw and bh.Bots of course a lot of people quit and never came back.RS is seen as a childish game in the UK these days.Even the daily updates have a part to play...

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

its just a dieing game... they keep taking fun things away all the time... like dicing... what harm was that doing?They fucked about with wildy too much and that ruined it, gamers grotto sucks, bring back classic cw and bh.Bots of course a lot of people quit and never came back.RS is seen as a childish game in the UK these days.Even the daily updates have a part to play...

You know that wildy was there before bounty hunter right?;)

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Ferg is a good example of a vet. He can lead set up events, been here awhile and made an impact on the clan. He's also the one that recruited me to both LoL and TRR

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

You know that wildy was there before bounty hunter right?;)

I dunno why so many people were eager for the return of the "old" wildy. I don't really like it tbh, I loved walking from BH bank to Clan Wars before wars, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com