What do you consider a TRR veteran?

Fergal

There is literally no one from the old TRR. Illini and I even came after that.

Oh really? I thought both of ye might have been there, since ye were around during the time of Heavy Blade/Reg---- whatever the clans were called. ;)On that case, what would you consider a TRR v2 (2008 - now) veteran?

is a person who leaves his/her mark on the clan. In my opinion at least.

Meh, anyone could do something, which shouldn't just automatically make them a veteran (their "mark on the clan").I think it has to have something to do with time actively in the clan - or the "oldies" that are still left.

There are veterans who left a mark on this clan that AREN'T here anymore.They should still have the title.

Thats like it because activity have been lower in the past few like 3 monhts wich makes people quit, wen I joined the clan orogonaly 1 and half year ago it was huge and great, so many events, great people, great activity in foruns + in game, now it's lame, half of the people here don't play RS anymore.

Thats like it because activity have been lower in the past few like 3 monhts wich makes people quit, wen I joined the clan orogonaly 1 and half year ago it was huge and great, so many events, great people, great activity in foruns + in game, now it's lame, half of the people here don't play RS anymore.

Generally, all clans are getting more and more inactive throughout RS. It's not just us.Just keep forums active, that's the main thing.

its just a dieing game... they keep taking fun things away all the time... like dicing... what harm was that doing?They fucked about with wildy too much and that ruined it, gamers grotto sucks, bring back classic cw and bh.Bots of course a lot of people quit and never came back.RS is seen as a childish game in the UK these days.Even the daily updates have a part to play...

its just a dieing game... they keep taking fun things away all the time... like dicing... what harm was that doing?They fucked about with wildy too much and that ruined it, gamers grotto sucks, bring back classic cw and bh.Bots of course a lot of people quit and never came back.RS is seen as a childish game in the UK these days.Even the daily updates have a part to play...

You know that wildy was there before bounty hunter right?;)