Do you PK?

Fergal

Currently Im F2P and I've been P2P for little time ( 2 months total ) and I actualy only do pking in F2P because it's more easy and in P2P it's more confuse + hard if you are low lvl, still in F2P I don't do that much because I die aot of times and I don't have much income because F2P is fucked for money...

I used to be a pker, I was like 90 att 99 str 85 magic 1 defence, but then wildy disappeared and I got some defence :) And pking is way too expensive at my combat lvl now, its all about gear nowadays, it used to be about pking skills

That is very true. Back in the day it was all about skills and timing. Nowadays its you run up to a guy and 1 hit them before they can put turmoil on. Nowadays weapons are too powerful. This was my first rush ever. theres no way I should two hit this kid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIS5Vm0wYs&list=UUqVKYe8SYi36TPnG1OyX_DA&index=1&feature=plcp
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I PK a lot and spend as much time in the Wilderness with a Korasi in inventory in case someone jumps me. It's a fetish of mine and I'm decent at it

If you were decent you wouldn't need a korasi :PBut OT I like pking and am semi decent, I used to be pretty pro with an R2H but it got boring. I'm decent at members considering I'm using a 6-7year old laptop with no mouse >.< The only thing I don't like about pking is the 5 or 6 failed rushes before you can get a fight, then the pj or the other person speccing you out from near maxed hp because they can afford better gear :/

• 4 weeks later...