Photo

Do you PK?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Are you that kind of person that loves PKing and is pro at it, or that person that rarely PKs, maybe sometimes with a clan as fun, usually gets owned and panics a lot? -_-Just a random question, I hardly ever PKing, don't like it. Lol.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Currently Im F2P and I've been P2P for little time ( 2 months total ) and I actualy only do pking in F2P because it's more easy and in P2P it's more confuse + hard if you are low lvl, still in F2P I don't do that much because I die aot of times and I don't have much income because F2P is fucked for money...

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
I only pk in mems and am actually decent at it although I havent in a while. Im3:1.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I PK a lot and spend as much time in the Wilderness with a Korasi in inventory in case someone jumps me. It's a fetish of mine and I'm decent at it

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I used to be a pker, I was like 90 att 99 str 85 magic 1 defence, but then wildy disappeared and I got some defence :) And pking is way too expensive at my combat lvl now, its all about gear nowadays, it used to be about pking skills

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

I used to be a pker, I was like 90 att 99 str 85 magic 1 defence, but then wildy disappeared and I got some defence :) And pking is way too expensive at my combat lvl now, its all about gear nowadays, it used to be about pking skills

That is very true. Back in the day it was all about skills and timing. Nowadays its you run up to a guy and 1 hit them before they can put turmoil on. Nowadays weapons are too powerful. This was my first rush ever. theres no way I should two hit this kid.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

That is very true. Back in the day it was all about skills and timing. Nowadays its you run up to a guy and 1 hit them before they can put turmoil on. Nowadays weapons are too powerful. This was my first rush ever. theres no way I should two hit this kid. http://www.youtube.c...38;feature=plcp

+1 for the song in the vid :) whoop whoop!

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts
I love pking but suck at it

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Whoop Whoop!btw the song is warp 1.9 by bloody beetroots

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts

I love pking but suck at it

LooL thats funny, try to buy some cheap stuff and get use to it.

Urka Zerka

Urka Zerka

• 31 Posts

I PK a lot and spend as much time in the Wilderness with a Korasi in inventory in case someone jumps me. It's a fetish of mine and I'm decent at it

If you were decent you wouldn't need a korasi :PBut OT I like pking and am semi decent, I used to be pretty pro with an R2H but it got boring. I'm decent at members considering I'm using a 6-7year old laptop with no mouse >.< The only thing I don't like about pking is the 5 or 6 failed rushes before you can get a fight, then the pj or the other person speccing you out from near maxed hp because they can afford better gear :/

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
We should have a pking event for fun just so people can get used to it and whatnot :D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I only ever pk as a group for fun. It usually ends up being a complete failure, but that is the fun of it. I remember our Take Over Barbarian Village events, but that was before they brought back the Wildy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com