Photo

Recruitment event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Short and sweet whoever gets the most amount of active members to join this next month is up for some juicy prices so it here is whats possible for you to win :D 1st place 10m2nd place 5m3rd place 1mOver 20 recruits grand prize of 30m ahmahgod :)(Yes this is a planning event if i get over 10 responses it will be up for grabs)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Pfft. Piece of cake. :)Some nice prizes though, sure to get people to actively recruit. :D

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Sounds good to me :D ferg I'm making my idea a reality seem as no one said no to it lol

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Im in :D

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Dangit Fergal- everytime I go to a site to advertise youve already been there and posted lol

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
This is a really good idea :), the advertisement codes should be posted in public forums tho, I'll just keep on focussing on RSOF, wont get much of referrals coz they always forget me :o.Great idea :)

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i wud depending on time and day and if i can get online and that as i have to use my mums laptop

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

i wud depending on time and day and if i can get online and that as i have to use my mums laptop

Nah, it's most recruits in December, not a particular event. So if you can get on at all, you can recruit, lol.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Forgot to mention this.Alternatively, there will be a 20m prize to the person who can get the most people to quit in that same month.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Dellys made 20m

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I lol'd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com