This is not a clan.

Dusang

It's a group of people who rarely talk to each other outside of the irc and occasionally in game. There are no event pulls. There is no in-game conglomeration or corroboration; simply, deaf, dumb, mutes sitting in a chat. This isn't a clan. It's dead. It's been dead. No one is reviving it. Attempts are being made, sure, but they don't work. After pulling 0 people for an awarded event, I can safely say all of this: people simply aren't interested in RS in this clan anymore. Why are we even a "Runescape clan?" Why aren't we just a group of friends? It's all pointless.

• Upvote 1

Everyone here is my friend. We are just going through a rough patch. Many of our members rarely use the forums anymore. We need to get that excitement back in using the forums and getting educated through posts and topics. Many people are just sitting in CC and do not even respond, those are the ones who aren't helping this clan.

I could see this coming, after what happened with the event.He's right. Fine, I probably can't say much, I'm in charge of recruitment and the recruits aren't coming in. I don't know why, I AM trying my best, its just there is hardly no one left there our on RS that want to join a Community Clan. Look at us yourself, half of the clan is old members after coming back when the clan pretty much died a few months back or so.I am still confident that we can pull this together, events seriously need to be worked on though. As do wars, but the war pulls may seem low to our average pull, but they are still around 15? Which proves we are still not dead and we can get back on the right track. :DCC has been known to be a bunch of botters/muted/idlers/people-that-don't-care though. Maybe we need to get activity up there too (yes, yes, I'll get on RS more, damn retirement, lol).

• Upvote 1

But in all serious, I agree with you completely. This is something TRR always goes through occasionally (as well as every other clan). We'll come out of it again, we always do. Our members have to WANT that to happen though, and I'd rather have it happen sooner as opposed to later.

• Upvote 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETgk56xT4MkBut in all serious, I agree with you completely. This is something TRR always goes through occasionally (as well as every other clan). We'll come out of it again, we always do. Our members have to WANT that to happen though, and I'd rather have it happen sooner as opposed to later.

Yeah. It was just a little frustrating. I offered a 30m reward to whoever came and no one did. So Tyler made 60m today.

The evil scourge that has plagued the lands of RuneScape will be purged from these desolate lands! We are taking back our land and we will take it with force! Gather round chilluns because we are pushing back those they call bots BACK to where they spawned! No more shall we be pushed aside by endless streams of level 3's or names like fjsdfieuwhf! We are reclaiming our territory and WE. WILL. PREVAIL!

The evil scourge that has plagued the lands of RuneScape will be purged from these desolate lands! We are taking back our land and we will take it with force! Gather round chilluns because we are pushing back those they call bots BACK to where they spawned! No more shall we be pushed aside by endless streams of level 3's or names like fjsdfieuwhf! We are reclaiming our territory and WE. WILL. PREVAIL!

Meow.

Having such an awesome line-up of friends is all I could ask for in a clan no matter how unresponsive they are. Sure I'd like more activity but real life should always come before video games no matter what. And I will always be here striking up random conversations with people in CC, even if I don't know them. We will surge back, it always happens, it just takes time for everyone to get back into the school schedule.

TBH, I think its me causing all this :DThe first time I joined TRR it was a really active clan, it then kinda died, so I left back then and joined LoL, which later on also died, and now im back, and the clan hasnt been really really active, im telling you:O its me!Hm, altho i dont play at times there are events (im in bed then), ill do my best to make the forums a more interesting place, its the least I could do

This happens to every clan just as Traaginen has stated. This topic has been brought up several times and bringing it up ONCE again will not make the clan go poof and everyone magically starts getting super active... All we need to do is keep who are still active, active, keep doing events, and recruiting...

“When you confront a problem you begin to solve it.†-Rudy GiulianiFailing to address inactivity is part of the problem. Sure, activity fluctuates, but it only rises again due to the efforts of the staff. You can't simply blow it off. Me addressing it may or may not help. Though, I fail to see how it's your place to tell me that. I wasn't expecting to make the clan more active with a single post.If you offer a 30m reward, and the CC is still unresponsive, there is absolutely something wrong.

Having such an awesome line-up of friends is all I could ask for in a clan no matter how unresponsive they are. Sure I'd like more activity but real life should always come before video games no matter what.

Sure, yeah, real life > RS always, even no-life-Nelly had real life stuff that takes him away from us. *cough*

But yeah, this is the third time mentioned in this thread, but still: This happens in just about every clan. Ye know my old clan that I ran, Legacy of Legends? A branch-off of TRR. This has happened, maybe a little more than it should have but still. Don't worry. ;) <3

TBH, I think its me causing all this :o

The first time I joined TRR it was a really active clan, it then kinda died, so I left back then and joined LoL, which later on also died, and now im back, and the clan hasnt been really really active, im telling you:O its me!

Hm, altho i dont play at times there are events (im in bed then), ill do my best to make the forums a more interesting place, its the least I could do

Don't blame yourself, lol. Don't see how you could either.

“When you confront a problem you begin to solve it.†-Rudy GiulianiFailing to address inactivity is part of the problem. Sure, activity fluctuates, but it only rises again due to the efforts of the staff. You can't simply blow it off. Me addressing it may or may not help. Though, I fail to see how it's your place to tell me that. I wasn't expecting to make the clan more active with a single post.If you offer a 30m reward, and the CC is still unresponsive, there is absolutely something wrong.

If I was on, I would have happily taken that 30m.

I know I've been part of the problem. I haven't been NEARLY as active since the summer and I haven't been to an event in forever. Right now, all I do is idle in IRC. If one person's to blame for all of this, it's me.The good news is that I'll be a whole lot more active in 5 days or so. What we need is a more active CC base. Sure, the forums are barely limping alone right now and the IRC is decent, but the CC is absolutely a backbone of the clan and needs to be emphasized. To do this, we need some really good recruiting.I'll step up once I can, I promise. If I don't, you can consider this red crown gone until I've re-worked my way to the top.